Introduction to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
Savannah/Hilton Head International – the center for air travel in the Coastal Empire of Georgia, the Golden Isles and South Carolina’s Low Country. With multiple airlines and flight times, and our central location at the border of Georgia and South Carolina, Savannah/Hilton Head International is all about convenience. Whether you seek the history of Savannah, the leisure of Hilton Head, Beaufort and Bluffton or the beaches at St. Simons, Jekyll Island and Tybee Islands, Savannah/Hilton Head International offers major airport convenience in the heart of the Southeast coast.
Up to eight Airbus A220s will be stationed at the airport and the carrier hopes to be flying in excess of 20 routes from the base by 2027.
- Breeze Airways To Launch Connecticut-Las Vegas Service
- Avports CEO Outlines Tweed New Haven Potential As Avelo Expands
- Breeze To Launch Transcon Flights From New York’s Westchester County
- Breeze Airways To Launch Transcontinental Service This Summer
- Allegiant Air To Kick Off Slew Of New Routes
- United Airlines sees sunny summer, adds host of beach routes