Introduction to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
Savannah/Hilton Head International – the center for air travel in the Coastal Empire of Georgia, the Golden Isles and South Carolina’s Low Country. With multiple airlines and flight times, and our central location at the border of Georgia and South Carolina, Savannah/Hilton Head International is all about convenience. Whether you seek the history of Savannah, the leisure of Hilton Head, Beaufort and Bluffton or the beaches at St. Simons, Jekyll Island and Tybee Islands, Savannah/Hilton Head International offers major airport convenience in the heart of the Southeast coast.
The US carrier’s latest domestic routes connect the midwest with beach towns up and down the east coast.
- Delta Air Lines ramps up leisure routes
- Southwest further expands Florida service
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- United further expands domestic network from Denver in S19
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19