Airports of Regions Managing Company (SVX, KUF, GOJ, ROV, PKC, NUX) is the leading airport group in Russia in terms of passengers handled. Cumulative passenger traffic for the group of airports was 11.8 million in 2017.
The Company is quickly expanding and now includes Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport (SVX), Samara Kurumoch Intl. Airport (KUF), Nizhny Novgorod Intl. Airport (GOJ), Rostov-on-Don Platov Intl. Airport (ROV), with new Saratov airport to be build in 2019.
Airports of Regions Company...
Sponsored by the National Competitiveness Foundation of Armenia, the Routes Silk Road Strategy Summit brings together leading industry experts to...
- Routes Europe 2014. Airports of Regions to hold Destination Briefings
- Watch KUF construction online!
- SVX to establish IPEO
- Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport crowned overall winner at Routes CIS 2013
- ROUTES CIS: Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Wins CIS Airport Marketing Award
- ROUTES CIS: The Long Road to Sviatohirsk Lavra