Introduction to Luxembourg Airport
lux-Airport is the management company of the international airport of Luxembourg. The Airport provides direct flight services to many destinations and employs 330 people.
LUX welcomed 4,4 million passengers in 2019, flying through LUX to more than 86 direct destinations.
It handled a record of 957,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018, Luxembourg Cargocenter is the 6th largest airfreight platform in Europe and the 25th largest in the world.
Three routes targeting business traffic will begin in March using leased E190s, while authorization has been secured for service to Buenos Aires.
- BA CityFlyer Adds New Leisure Options From London City
- EasyJet opens third Portugal base
- Route Analysis: Luxembourg-Oslo
- Volotea adds more domestic connections
- Recovery Tracker: Emirates, Etihad, Austrian Airlines and more
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN