lux-Airport is the management company of the international airport of Luxembourg. The Airport provides direct flight services to 75 destinations and employs 229 people.
LUX welcomed over 3 million passengers in 2016 from 16 Airlines, up by 12.4% from 2015.
It handled 821.000 tonnes of freight in 2016 (up by 8.2% from 2015), a performance which represents the best total since 2008 and a 4th consecutive year of growth, making Luxembourg Airport the 6th largest freight platform in Europe.
Luxair in summer 2019 season plans to introduce 2 European routes, offered during weekends with Dash8-Q400 aircraft. Planned new service for...
- Cargolux plans new Tokyo / Seoul routing from late-March 2018
- Ryanair further expands Palma Mallorca service in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Luxair adds Brač seasonal link in S18
- Alitalia plans additional European routes from Milan Linate in Dec 2017
- Luxair adds Iceland service in 2Q18