Introduction to Luxembourg Airport
lux-Airport is the management company of the international airport of Luxembourg. The Airport provides direct flight services to many destinations and employs 330 people.
LUX welcomed 4,4 million passengers in 2019, flying through LUX to more than 86 direct destinations.
It handled a record of 957,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018, Luxembourg Cargocenter is the 6th largest airfreight platform in Europe and the 25th largest in the world.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports continue to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN
- Luxair plans new European markets in S19
- Cargolux plans new Tokyo / Seoul routing from late-March 2018
- Ryanair further expands Palma Mallorca service in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Luxair adds Brač seasonal link in S18
Latest Updates from Luxembourg Airport
has updated their profile
9 days 12 hours ago