lux-Airport is the management company of the international airport of Luxembourg. The Airport provides direct flight services to 75 destinations and employs 229 people. LUX welcomed over 3 million passengers in 2016 from 16 Airlines, up by 12.4% from 2015. It handled 821.000 tonnes of freight in 2016 (up by 8.2% from 2015), a performance which represents the best total since 2008 and a 4th consecutive year of growth, making Luxembourg Airport the 6th largest freight platform in Europe.
easyJet yesterday (12DEC17) opened reservation for various new routes scheduled for summer 2018 season, with majority focusing on UK and France...
- Luxair adds Brač seasonal link in S18
- Alitalia plans additional European routes from Milan Linate in Dec 2017
- Luxair adds Iceland service in 2Q18
- Emirates SkyCargo adds Amsterdam – Luxembourg sector in W17
- Luxair schedules Enfidha leisure service from Apr 2018
- Hop! ends Lyon – Luxembourg service in late-July 2017