lux-Airport is the management company of the international airport of Luxembourg. The Airport provides direct flight services to 75 destinations and employs 229 people. LUX welcomed over 3 million passengers in 2016 from 16 Airlines, up by 12.4% from 2015. It handled 821.000 tonnes of freight in 2016 (up by 8.2% from 2015), a performance which represents the best total since 2008 and a 4th consecutive year of growth, making Luxembourg Airport the 6th largest freight platform in Europe.
Cargolux this week plans to offer new routing for Japan and Korea, effective from 20MAR18. Based on OAG schedules filing, the airline plans to...
- Ryanair further expands Palma Mallorca service in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Luxair adds Brač seasonal link in S18
- Alitalia plans additional European routes from Milan Linate in Dec 2017
- Luxair adds Iceland service in 2Q18
- Emirates SkyCargo adds Amsterdam – Luxembourg sector in W17