Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
Turkish LCC ventures further into Georgia with new London link.
- Aviation needs ‘creative solutions’ in COVID recovery
- "Now is the time for kids to fly" at Istanbul Airport
- Interview: Kadri Samsunlu, Istanbul Airport CEO
- SkyUp to grow Turkey and Cyprus service
- Istanbul Airport alongside with International Airports Turns Blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- Bulgarian startup receives US and Canada approvals
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
14 days 18 hours ago
1 month 22 hours ago
2 months 11 days ago