Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
Eight of the top 10 busiest airports in the world in 2021 were in the US, data published by ACI World has found, with Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson...
- AirAsia X Reveals Plans To Rebuild International Network
- Turkish Airlines Starts New Routes As Capacity Rises Above 2019
- Two Awards for iGA Istanbul Airport from Global Traveler readers
- What Next? Airlines, Airports Look Beyond Summer
- Question Of The Day: Recovery Mode
- Press Release: Aviation leaders to explore future of route development at Routes Asia 2022
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
2 months 7 days ago
4 months 28 days ago
6 months 4 days ago