Ä°GA HavalimanÄ± Ä°Åletmesi A.Å was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Ethiopian Airlines from mid-June 2019 plans to double Addis Ababa – Istanbul service, reflected in recent schedule update. From 15JUN19,...
- IndiGo S19 Istanbul service updates as of 18MAY19
- Onur Air adds Anapa service from mid-May 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Zonguldak service from May 2019
- Turkish Airlines plans Boeing 787 Kuala Lumpur service from May 2020
- IndiGo Istanbul service changes in May 2019
- Turkish Airlines plans A330-300 service to Manchester in S20
iGA - Istanbul Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 21 days ago