Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
Standing out with the services provided for its passengers, Istanbul Airport continues its efforts to provide faster results to arriving and...
- flydubai is starting their daily flights from iGA - Istanbul Airport
- Kadri Samsunlu, CEO of iGA Istanbul Airport was the guest of Eurocontrol interview…
- Turkish Airlines to open 10th US gateway
- Gulf Air adds Greek routes to network
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
- Aviation needs ‘creative solutions’ in COVID recovery
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
12 days 22 hours ago
23 days 22 hours ago
24 days 19 hours ago
1 month 21 days ago