İGA Havalimanı İşletmesi A.Ş was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013. The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Turkish carrier AtlasGlobal in April 2019 scheduled Airbus A330 service to Western Europe, scheduled on selected dates. Planned A330 service...
- Sichuan Airlines plans Istanbul launch in late-April 2019
- AtlasGlobal resumes Istanbul – Moscow service from June 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Port Harcourt service from late-June 2019
- IndiGo expands Istanbul service from late-March 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds regular A330 Doha service in S19
- Turkish Airlines outlines 737 MAX 9 S19 network
iGA - Istanbul Airport:
has updated their profile
18 days 14 hours ago