Ä°GA HavalimanÄ± Ä°Åletmesi A.Å was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Iranian carrier Mahan Air starting this week is increasing Tehran Imam Khomeini – Istanbul service, currently served 21 weekly. From...
- Oman Air 3Q19 Istanbul aircraft changes
- Turkish Airlines S20 Baghdad aircraft changes as of 10JUL19
- Turkish Airlines discontinues Kosice service in late-Aug 2019
- Asiana Airlines increases Istanbul flights in W19
- Turkish Airlines adds A330 Accra service from May 2020
- Sichuan Airlines adds A350 Istanbul service Aug – Oct 2019
iGA - Istanbul Airport:
has updated their profile
4 months 16 days ago