Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
Ukrainian airline approved to start almost a dozen new routes this year as part of plans to increase its network to more than 60 destinations.
- Istanbul Airport: Leader of the Aviation Industry with "5-Star" Rating
- El Al to start Dubai route this year
- Istanbul Airport Was Granted the "Best Digital Transformation in Europe" Award
- 51st anniversary of Jordan's flag carrier Royal Jordanian, first flight to Istanbul!
- Ural Airlines launches flights between Istanbul and Moscow!
- 33rd anniversary of Singapore's flag carrier 'Singapore Airlines' first flight to Istanbul!
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
1 month 1 day ago
1 month 28 days ago
2 months 7 days ago
2 months 8 days ago