iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will...
Turkish Airlines from June 2020 plans to increase Istanbul – Los Angeles service, where it currently served 7 weekly with 777-300ER...
- Turkish Airlines boosts Los Angeles service from July 2020
- Turkish Airlines accelerates 787 Cape Town service to early-March 2020
- AtlasGlobal / SCAT begins codeshare service from mid-Sep 2019
- IGA CEO Kadri Samsunlu Tells BBC about iGA - Istanbul Airport
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part two
- Turkish Airlines expands Muscat service from late-Dec 2019
iGA - Istanbul Airport:
has updated their profile
11 days 20 hours ago