Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
The carrier is expanding its UK network to six gateways and upping the number of Airbus A380 routes operating from 16 to 27.
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- "Airport of the Year" award to Istanbul Airport
- Turkish Airlines, JetBlue to deepen codeshare ties
- Emirates to place Airbus A380 on DXB-IST
- Istanbul Airport Ranks Second in the 'World's Top 10 Airports' List
- Istanbul Airport Commits to Achieving "Zero Emissions" By 2050.
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
18 days 6 hours ago