Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
Having published its 2021-2022 Sustainability Report, iGA Istanbul Airport continues to move forward in line with its Sustainable Mobility strategy.
- China Eastern Adds Istanbul As China-Europe Capacity Climbs Steadily
- Video: IST Outlines New Carrier Successes And Targets Asia
- European Air Connectivity Remains ‘Incomplete And Imbalanced’
- IndiGo Adds Four Turkish Airlines’ U.S. Routes To Carriers’ Codeshare Accord
- Istanbul Seeks To Diversify Carrier Base
- Wizz Air Targets Turkish Expansion
iGA - Istanbul Airport's Network Powered by
Explore iGA - Istanbul Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
2 months 29 days ago