Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
Image - courtesy of IGA Istanbul Airport Press release, 22nd September 2020. Istanbul Airport, which became a global hub and took...
- “A Monument of Victory: Istanbul Airport” documentary released worldwide
- Innovative Key Visuals from Istanbul Airport
- Pegasus Airlines to launch Pakistan route
- iGA September Newsletter: Magical journeys start here
- Israir prepares for UAE flights after detente
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
18 hours 25 minutes ago
5 days 14 hours ago
15 days 19 hours ago