Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
With COVID-19 travel restrictions easing in parts of the world, airlines are gradually rebuilding their networks. Routes analyzes some of the...
- Recovery Tracker: United Arab Emirates prepares for reopening
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 17)
- Istanbul Airport signs EASA ‘Covid-19 Aviation Health Safety Protocol’
- Onur Air adds Istanbul – Trabzon service from late-July 2020
- SCAT Aircompany resumes Turkey service from July 2020
- Air Astana resumes Turkey scheduled service from late-June 2020
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
1 day 20 hours ago