Introduction to iGA - Istanbul Airport
iGA Havalimani Isletmesi A.S. was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013.
The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three runways, will be delivered by 2018. When INA become operational, the current main airport of the city, Istanbul Atatürk...
Istanbul Airport where İGA has carefully implemented environment and sustainability policies, has become the first airport issued with a "Zero...
- Istanbul Airport has been deemed worthy of International certificates in "Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Environment, Information Security and Energy Management".
- Nordwind Airlines has launched flights from Istanbul Airport
- UAE-Israel routes a ‘great opportunity,’ Etihad CEO says
- SkyUp Airlines launch flights between Istanbul and Kyiv
- iGA - "A Dream That Came True" is Being Published
- Istanbul Airport became the "China Friendly Airport"
Latest Updates from iGA - Istanbul Airport
18 days 1 hour ago
28 days 23 hours ago