İGA Havalimanı İşletmesi A.Ş was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013. The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Turkish carrier Onur Air from June 2019 plans to offer scheduled service to Kuwait, on board Airbus A330 aircraft. 6 weekly Istanbul –...
- IndiGo / Turkish Airlines begins codeshare service from late-March 2019
- Turkish Airlines S19 Sudan service changes as of 20MAR19
- Turkish Airlines New York 2Q19 service adjustment
- AtlasGlobal schedules A330 Western Europe service in April 2019
- Sichuan Airlines plans Istanbul launch in late-April 2019
- AtlasGlobal resumes Istanbul – Moscow service from June 2019
iGA - Istanbul Airport:
has updated their profile
25 days 6 hours ago