Zhukovsky International Airport (ZIA) is located just 23 km South-East from Moscow and has its own traffic rights regulation, not depending on other Moscow airports.
ZIA started its operation with the daily flight to Minsk by Belavia on September 12, 2016. Five more Airlines (incl. Sun Express and Onur Air) have followed brining 15 new destinations (incl. Rome, Geneva, Tel-Aviv, Istanbul and Antalya) to ZIA’s route map. The average load factor across all routes has reached 86% which allowed ZIA to serve a total of 426 962 pax in 2017.
ZIA became the fastest growing airport in Europe in 2018...
Ural Airlines in recent schedule update removed preliminary schedule for Moscow Zhukovsky – Beijing Daxing service. The airline intended...
- Ural Airlines removes Moscow – Beijing schedule in S20
- Ural Airlines S20 Moscow – Beijing service changes as of 15JAN20
- Ural Airlines S20 Moscow – Amsterdam service changes as of 13JAN20
- Ural Airlines files 737 MAX 8 Tajikstan schedule in late-Jan 2020
- Ural Airlines adjusts Moscow – Beijing 737 MAX 8 schedule in S20
- FlyArystan schedules Moscow launch in Dec 2019