Zhukovsky International Airport (ZIA) is located just 23 km South-East from Moscow and has its own traffic rights regulation, not depending on other Moscow airports.
ZIA started its operation with the daily flight to Minsk by Belavia on September 12, 2016. Five more Airlines (incl. Sun Express and Onur Air) have followed brining 15 new destinations (incl. Rome, Geneva, Tel-Aviv, Istanbul and Antalya) to ZIA’s route map. The average load factor across all routes has reached 86% which allowed ZIA...
Ural Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed revised launch date for service to Mumbai, now scheduled from 30MAR20. Planned operation...
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Uzbekistan links in W19
- Ural Airlines delays planned London service to Dec 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Nukus service from Oct 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Minsk service from late-May 2019
- Ural Airlines expands France network from June 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Paris service from April 2019