Zhukovsky International Airport (ZIA) is located just 23 km South-East from Moscow and has its own traffic rights regulation, not depending on other Moscow airports.
ZIA started its operation with the daily flight to Minsk by Belavia on September 12, 2016. Five more Airlines (incl. Sun Express and Onur Air) have followed brining 15 new destinations (incl. Rome, Geneva, Tel-Aviv, Istanbul and Antalya) to ZIA’s route map. The average load factor across all routes has reached 86% which allowed ZIA...
Ural Airlines from late-May 2019 is adding service to Belarus, as the airline launches 2 daily service to Minsk from Moscow, effective 20MAY19....
- Ural Airlines expands France network from June 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Paris service from April 2019
- Ural Airlines removes S19 Moscow Zhukovsky – Amsterdam schedule
- IrAero adds Moscow – Kyzyl routes in Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines delays Amsterdam launch to March 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Chimkent route from Dec 2018