RAMPORT AERO is a joint company of Russian State Corporation Rostec and International aviation holding Avia Solutions Group that manages and develops the newest Russian Airport – Zhukovsky International Airport. Zhukovsky International Airport (ZIA) is located just 23 km South-East from Moscow and has its own traffic rights regulation, not depending on other Moscow airports. ZIA started its operation with the daily flight to Minsk by Belavia on September 12,...
Russian carrier Ural Airlines in June 2019 further expands service to France, with the launch of 3 additional new routes. Planned new routes as...
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Paris service from April 2019
- Ural Airlines removes S19 Moscow Zhukovsky – Amsterdam schedule
- IrAero adds Moscow – Kyzyl routes in Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines delays Amsterdam launch to March 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Chimkent route from Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Almaty route in Dec 2018