Introduction to Nuevo Pudahuel - Santiago International Airport
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport serves Chile's capital and largest city, Santiago de Chile, and is also known as Santiago International Airport or Pudahuel Airport. The airport is located 15km from the CBD and shares facilities with the Chilean Air Force. Santiago is among the top 10 Latin American airports in terms of passengers and movements, and is one of only two airports on the continent with direct connections to Oceania.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across Latin America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Struggling Alitalia plans to cut Santiago, Chile and Seoul from its network
- American Airlines NW20 Inter-continental operations as of 05JUL20
- COPSA establishes airport concessions group to tackle the post-covid-19 future within this industry
- The Santiago airport concessionaire delivers 5,000 masks to the commune of Pudahuel
- American Airlines NW20/NS21 Boeing 787 Miami operations as of 03MAY20
- Sky Airline delays new routes launch to Sep/Oct 2020