Introduction to Nuevo Pudahuel - Santiago International Airport
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport serves Chile's capital and largest city, Santiago de Chile, and is also known as Santiago International Airport or Pudahuel Airport. The airport is located 15km from the CBD and shares facilities with the Chilean Air Force. Santiago is among the top 10 Latin American airports in terms of passengers and movements, and is one of only two airports on the continent with direct connections to Oceania.
One of the world’s most stringent COVID-19 travel bans looks to be nearing an end.
- LATAM Chile 2020/21 Australia / New Zealand service changes as of 03SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- American Airlines moves Boeing 787 Miami – Santiago de Chile service to Dec 2020
- Copa Airlines plans ‘mini-hub’ from mid-August
- Fort Lauderdale among the destinations leaving Emirates’ network
- Emirates Sep 2020 onward network adjustment as of 04AUG20