Introduction to "Stefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport (SCV / LRSV)
Suceava is known to be "The Gateway to Bucovina" because of the strategic location in the north-east part of the country, in an area with a great tourism potential, that can attract both romanian and foreign tourists.
Closed between January 2014 - November 2015 for modernization.
Suceava International Airport has finished implementing the project: "Modernization of the movement area and lighting system, control tower and arrangement of land for the location of ILS navigation system".
We are the first airport from Romania that accessed European funds for modernization, having signed...
Confirmation of the flight suspension came shortly after the Romanian LCC announced plans to codeshare with regional startup Air Connect.
- Ryanair Reveals Largest Ever Dublin Summer Schedule
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Ryanair to add four routes from Brussels South Charleroi
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Blue Air expands route network, secures €62 million loan approval
- Wizz Air to open second UK base