Suceava is known to be "The Gateway to Bucovina" because of the strategic location in the north-east part of the country, in an area with a great tourism potential, that can attract both romanian and foreign tourists.
Closed between January 2014 - November 2015 for modernization.
Suceava International Airport has finished implementing the project: "Modernization of the movement area and lighting system, control tower and arrangement of land for the location of ILS navigation system".
We are the first airport from Romania that accessed European funds for modernization, having signed...
Wizz Air UK (W9) in the last few weeks filed operational schedule and aircraft in the GDS and OAG, for winter 2019/20 season from 27OCT19. The...
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19
- TAROM files preliminary new routes info in 2018
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18
- WizzAir expands Craiova / Suceava routes in S17
- WizzAir Expands Niš and Suceava Network from August 2016
- Wizz Air opens Sibiu base and adds Suceava in Romanian growth