Introduction to "Stefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport (SCV / LRSV)
Suceava is known to be "The Gateway to Bucovina" because of the strategic location in the north-east part of the country, in an area with a great tourism potential, that can attract both romanian and foreign tourists.
Closed between January 2014 - November 2015 for modernization.
Suceava International Airport has finished implementing the project: "Modernization of the movement area and lighting system, control tower and arrangement of land for the location of ILS navigation system".
We are the first airport from Romania that accessed European funds for modernization, having signed...
Latest "Stefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport (SCV / LRSV) News
Blue Air Temporarily Suspends Romania Operations, Partners With Regional Startup
Confirmation of the flight suspension came shortly after the Romanian LCC announced plans to codeshare with regional startup Air Connect.
Other "Stefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport (SCV / LRSV) News
- Ryanair Reveals Largest Ever Dublin Summer Schedule
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Ryanair to add four routes from Brussels South Charleroi
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Blue Air expands route network, secures €62 million loan approval