Introduction to "Stefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport (SCV / LRSV)
Suceava is known to be "The Gateway to Bucovina" because of the strategic location in the north-east part of the country, in an area with a great tourism potential, that can attract both romanian and foreign tourists.
Closed between January 2014 - November 2015 for modernization.
Suceava International Airport has finished implementing the project: "Modernization of the movement area and lighting system, control tower and arrangement of land for the location of ILS navigation system".
We are the first airport from Romania that accessed European funds for modernization, having signed...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Blue Air expands route network, secures €62 million loan approval
- Wizz Air UK launches Doncaster/Sheffield base from late-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air to open second UK base
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Wizz Air to open base at Larnaca, Cyprus in July
- Wizz Air to restart select London Luton and Vienna routes