Suceava is known to be "The Gateway to Bucovina" because of the strategic location in the north-east part of the country, in an area with a great tourism potential, that can attract both romanian and foreign tourists. Closed between January 2014 - November 2015 for modernization. Suceava International Airport has finished implementing the project: "Modernization of the movement area and lighting system, control tower and arrangement of land for the location of ILS...
EDIT as of 2040GMT 23MAY18: Constanta – Suceava should be corrected as Constanta – Satu Mare. This has been corrected. Skyteam...
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18
- WizzAir expands Craiova / Suceava routes in S17
- WizzAir Expands Niš and Suceava Network from August 2016
- Wizz Air opens Sibiu base and adds Suceava in Romanian growth
- WizzAir Expands Romania Service; New Sibiu Base from late-Aug 2016