Introduction to "Stefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport (SCV / LRSV)
Suceava is known to be "The Gateway to Bucovina" because of the strategic location in the north-east part of the country, in an area with a great tourism potential, that can attract both romanian and foreign tourists.
Closed between January 2014 - November 2015 for modernization.
Suceava International Airport has finished implementing the project: "Modernization of the movement area and lighting system, control tower and arrangement of land for the location of ILS navigation system".
We are the first airport from Romania that accessed European funds for modernization, having signed...
The airline will operate 10 routes from the airport.
- Wizz Air to restart select London Luton and Vienna routes
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network from July 2020
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19
- TAROM files preliminary new routes info in 2018
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18