Introduction to Olsztyn - Mazury Airport
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport is located 10km from the city of Szczytno and 58km from Olsztyn. It is the only international airport in north-eastern Poland.
The company “Warmia and Mazury” was founded in 2011 and manages the airport to this day. The PLN 205 million transformation project implemented during 2007-2013 aimed at developing airport expansions plans. Construction of the Olsztyn-Mazury Airport was completed at the end of 2015. During the last few months of modernization, the programme included various projects such as...
LOT Polish Airlines in late-June 2020 plans to resume 2 domestic routes, operated by Embraer E175 aircraft. Schedule for the remainder of June as...
- Olsztyn-Mazury Airport - Flight School Offer
- GA Premium : A Premium Travelling Experience
- Aircraft Parking Spaces Available at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport
- Wizz Air adds Bremen – Olsztyn-Mazury service from late-Oct 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Krakow – Olsztyn-Mazury route in S19