Introduction to Olsztyn - Mazury Airport
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport is located 10km from the city of Szczytno and 58km from Olsztyn. It is the only international airport in north-eastern Poland.
The company “Warmia and Mazury” was founded in 2011 and manages the airport to this day. The PLN 205 million transformation project implemented during 2007-2013 aimed at developing airport expansions plans. Construction of the Olsztyn-Mazury Airport was completed at the end of 2015. During the last few months of modernization, the programme included various projects such as...
Travel around Poland quickly and safely thanks to a new connection from Olsztyn-Mazury Airport to Wroclaw.
- Celebrating 5 Years of Olsztyn-Mazury Airport
- Olsztyn-Mazury Airport with ILS-II category system
- GA Premium
- Olsztyn-Mazury Airport - A friendly airport in the heart of Warmia and Mazury region.
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes additional domestic routes in late-June 2020
- Olsztyn-Mazury Airport - Flight School Offer
Latest Updates from Olsztyn - Mazury Airport
20 days 17 hours ago
Olsztyn - Mazury Airport:
has updated their profile
23 days 14 hours ago
5 months 5 days ago