Introduction to Olsztyn - Mazury Airport
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport is located 10km from the city of Szczytno and 58km from Olsztyn. It is the only international airport in north-eastern Poland.
The company “Warmia and Mazury” was founded in 2011 and manages the airport to this day. The PLN 205 million transformation project implemented during 2007-2013 aimed at developing airport expansions plans. Construction of the Olsztyn-Mazury Airport was completed at the end of 2015. During the last few months of modernization, the programme included various projects such as preparing necessary documentation, staff training as...
LOT Polish Airlines announces new holiday destination from Olsztyn-Mazury Airport to Rijeka
- New Destination from Olsztyn-Mazury Airport to Wroclaw !
- Celebrating 5 Years of Olsztyn-Mazury Airport
- Olsztyn-Mazury Airport with ILS-II category system
- GA Premium
- Olsztyn-Mazury Airport - A friendly airport in the heart of Warmia and Mazury region.
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes additional domestic routes in late-June 2020
Latest Updates from Olsztyn - Mazury Airport
1 month 22 days ago
3 months 23 days ago
Olsztyn - Mazury Airport:
has updated their profile
3 months 26 days ago