Introduction to Olsztyn - Mazury Airport
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport is located 10km from the city of Szczytno and 58km from Olsztyn. It is the only international airport in north-eastern Poland.
The company “Warmia and Mazury” was founded in 2011 and manages the airport to this day. The PLN 205 million transformation project implemented during 2007-2013 aimed at developing airport expansions plans. Construction of the Olsztyn-Mazury Airport was completed at the end of 2015. During the last few months of modernization, the programme included various projects such as preparing necessary documentation, staff training as...
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport is fully certified by the Civil Aviation Authority as a provider of cargo operations. Additional services create...
- Flight schedule on Olsztyn-Mazury - Krakow route adjusted to business travel
- New holiday destination from Olsztyn-Mazury Airport to Rijeka
- New Destination from Olsztyn-Mazury Airport to Wroclaw !
- Celebrating 5 Years of Olsztyn-Mazury Airport
- Olsztyn-Mazury Airport with ILS-II category system
- GA Premium
Latest Updates from Olsztyn - Mazury Airport
5 days 3 hours ago
1 month 10 days ago
4 months 23 days ago