Welcome to Reunion Island! Located at the crossroads of Asia and Africa, in the Indian Ocean, Reunion Island is a French overseas department 10,000 kms south from mainland. Reunion Island Roland Garros Airport has been a major player in the island’s economic and tourist development for several decades, providing essential infrastructure to serve the territory and its population. The aeronautical history of Reunion Island started here in the hamlet...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Austral - Air France - Corsair - Air Mauritius - XL Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 16
- Number of Terminals: 2 (1Passengers and 1 Cargo)
Aéroport de la Réunion Roland Garros:
has updated their profile
6 months 18 days ago
Air Austral in recent schedule update extended leased Airbus A330-200 operation for Northern summer 2018 season. Leased Hi-Fly A330-200 aircraft...
- Air Austral outlines leased Hi-Fly A330 routes in 1H18
- Capacity increases and new routes prompt Roland Garros expansion
- XL Airways France NW17 Reunion service updates as of 15AUG17
- French Blue moves A350 debut to late-August 2017
- French Blue NS18 Reunion service changes as of 26MAY17
- French Blue revises A350 launch in August 2017