Welcome to Reunion Island! Located at the crossroads of Asia and Africa, in the Indian Ocean, Reunion Island is a French overseas department 10,000 kms south from mainland. Reunion Island Roland Garros Airport has been a major player in the island’s economic and tourist development for several decades, providing essential infrastructure to serve the territory and its population. The aeronautical history of Reunion Island started here in the hamlet...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Austral - Air France - Corsair - Air Mauritius - XL Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 16
- Number of Terminals: 2 (1Passengers and 1 Cargo)
1 month 2 days ago
Air Madagascar at the launch of Northern winter schedule plans to offer new route to Reunion, with the addition of 1 weekly Tolanaro – St....
- Traffic growth remains at a record level
- Air Austral extends leased Hi-Fly A330 service to July 2018
- Air Austral outlines leased Hi-Fly A330 routes in 1H18
- New attendance record in January
- Record traffic: nearly 2.3 million passengers in 2017
- Capacity increases and new routes prompt Roland Garros expansion