Welcome to Reunion Island!
Located at the crossroads of Asia and Africa, in the Indian Ocean, Reunion Island is a French overseas department 10,000 kms south from mainland.
Reunion Island Roland Garros Airport has been a major player in the island’s economic and tourist development for several decades, providing essential infrastructure to serve the territory and its population. The aeronautical history of Reunion Island started here in the hamlet of Gillot, where the first plane to land...
XL Airways France in Northern summer 2019 season is adjusting service between France and St. Denis de la Reunion. Overall service to Reunion will...
- Air Madagascar begins Tolanaro – Reunion service from Dec 2018
- Air Austral NW18 Comores service changes
- Air Austral leases Hi-Fly A380 in Aug/Sep 2018
- Air Madagascar adds Tolanaro – Reunion service from Nov 2018
- Traffic growth remains at a record level
- Air Austral extends leased Hi-Fly A330 service to July 2018
Aéroport de la Réunion Roland Garros:
A new arrival terminal under construction for 2022 in order to welcome 3 millions PAX
9 months 18 days ago
11 months 6 days ago