Introduction to Zaporizhzhya International Airport
Zaporizhzhya International Airport is one of the key transport infrastructure enterprises providing services to the eastern and south-eastern regions of Ukraine.
The airport is operated by Utility Enterprise “Zaporizhzhya International Airport”.
The need to build a hi-tech regional airport was outlined by Zaporizhzhya city administration, who initiated a comprehensive modernization of the existing airport and launched the construction of the new passenger terminal of the European standard.
Thus, Utility Enterprise “Zaporizhzhya International Airport” is updating...
In February, 40 481 passengers used the services of KP "Zaporizhzhya International Airport". This is almost 36% more than in the same period...
- The airport of Zaporizhzhya started the year with high rates
- Ticket sale started for Zaporizhzhya - Prague flights
- Austrian moves Dniepropetrovsk service to Zaporizhia in May 2020
- Ticket sale started from Zaporizhzhya to Greece
- Zaporizhzhya Airport broke last year's record for passenger numbers
- SkyUp Airlines S20 network expansion
Latest Updates from Zaporizhzhya International Airport
2 months 20 days ago
3 months 3 days ago
3 months 23 days ago