Zaporizhzhya International Airport is one of the key transport infrastructure enterprises providing services to the eastern and south-eastern regions of Ukraine.
The airport is operated by Utility Enterprise “Zaporizhzhya International Airport”.
The need to build a hi-tech regional airport was outlined by Zaporizhzhya city administration, who initiated a comprehensive modernization of the existing airport and launched the construction of the new passenger terminal of the European standard.
Thus, Utility Enterprise “Zaporizhzhya International Airport” is updating...
Very soon the passengers of the Zaporozhye airport will be able to reach Batumi, Rimini, Burgas and Larnaca. SkyUp has announced the launch...
- Zaporizhzhya and Tel Aviv connected a new flight
- Zaporizhzhya Airport increases the number of flights to Kiev
- Zaporizhzhya Airport opens six new destinations at once
- SkyUp Airlines W19 network additions
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
15 hours 8 minutes ago
28 days 14 hours ago
1 month 12 days ago