Zaporizhzhya International Airport is one of the key transport infrastructure enterprises providing services to the eastern and south-eastern regions of Ukraine.
The airport is operated by Utility Enterprise “Zaporizhzhya International Airport”.
The need to build a hi-tech regional airport was outlined by Zaporizhzhya city administration, who initiated a comprehensive modernization of the existing airport and launched the construction of the new passenger terminal of the European standard.
Thus, Utility Enterprise “Zaporizhzhya International Airport” is updating...
- Austrian moves Dniepropetrovsk service to Zaporizhia in May 2020
- Ticket sale started from Zaporizhzhya to Greece
- Zaporizhzhya Airport broke last year's record for passenger numbers
- SkyUp Airlines S20 network expansion
- Zaporizhzhya Airport approached the mark of 400,000 passengers
- From Batumi, Rimini, Burgas and Larnaca will be available from the airport of Zaporizhzhya soon
19 days 13 hours ago
29 days 14 hours ago
2 months 13 days ago