Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) served a record-breaking 10 million passengers in 2013, and is on track to surpass 10.6 million in 2014. Austin, Texas was named the fastest growing city by Forbes in January 2014, for the fourth year in a row. Formula One, Moto GP, SXSW Music Film Digital, Austin City Limit Festivals, and ESPN 'X Games' draw visitors from around the world. ABIA is a state-of-the-art airport with recently expanded customs facilities and two parallel runways...
US regional carrier Via Air in summer 2018 season is launching new service from Austin and Orlando Sanford, on board Embraer ERJ145 aircraft....
- Sun Country adds new seasonal routes June - August 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18
- Delta resumes Cincinnati – Austin from May 2018
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Austin route from May 2018
- ViaAir expands Austin service from Jan 2018
- SAS plans Stockholm – Austin limited-time service in March 2018