Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) served a record-breaking 10 million passengers in 2013, and is on track to surpass 10.6 million in 2014. Austin, Texas was named the fastest growing city by Forbes in January 2014, for the fourth year in a row. Formula One, Moto GP, SXSW Music Film Digital, Austin City Limit Festivals, and ESPN 'X Games' draw visitors from around the world. ABIA is a state-of-the-art airport with recently expanded customs facilities and two parallel runways...
Delta Airlines from May 2018 plans to resume Cincinnati – Austin service, previously served until 02JAN11. From 01MAY18, Skywest CRJ700...
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Austin route from May 2018
- ViaAir expands Austin service from Jan 2018
- SAS plans Stockholm – Austin limited-time service in March 2018
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- British Airways S18 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 15SEP17
- Southwest schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18