Introduction to Austin-Bergstrom International
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) served a record-breaking 15.82 million passengers in 2018. Austin, Texas is one of the fastest growing cities in North America, now ranked 11th largest city. Formula One, Moto GP, SXSW Music Film Digital, Austin City Limit Festivals, and more draw visitors from around the world. AUS is a state-of-the-art airport with new 9-gate wing soon to open, one-stop customs facilities and two parallel runways capable of accommodating any commercial aircraft. Easy to get to (only eight miles from the state of Texas capitol) and easy to get through,...
The carrier, turning its attention toward the transpacific, will end the long-haul domestic service in September.
- US Airports Share $1 Billion In FAA Infrastructure Grants
- Singapore Airlines, United Airlines Increase Codesharing
- Spirit Moves Inland, Adds Fourth Destination In Mexico
- Virgin Atlantic Poised To Fully Restore US Routes
- KLM Ready To Launch Postponed Route To Austin, Texas
- Allegiant Air To Kick Off Slew Of New Routes