Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) served a record-breaking 10 million passengers in 2013, and is on track to surpass 10.6 million in 2014. Austin, Texas was named the fastest growing city by Forbes in January 2014, for the fourth year in a row. Formula One, Moto GP, SXSW Music Film Digital, Austin City Limit Festivals, and ESPN 'X Games' draw visitors from around the world. ABIA is a state-of-the-art airport with recently expanded customs facilities and two parallel runways...
Condor last Friday (05OCT18) closed reservation for its seasonal Frankfurt – Austin service in 2019, the same day when Lufthansa opened...
- Lufthansa S19 long-haul changes as of 05OCT18
- ViaAir schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2018
- British Airways W18 Austin aircraft changes
- Norwegian Air UK W18 US service changes
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018