Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) served a record-breaking 10 million passengers in 2013, and is on track to surpass 10.6 million in 2014. Austin, Texas was named the fastest growing city by Forbes in January 2014, for the fourth year in a row. Formula One, Moto GP, SXSW Music Film Digital, Austin City Limit Festivals, and ESPN 'X Games' draw visitors from around the world. ABIA is a state-of-the-art airport with recently expanded customs facilities and two parallel runways...
Alaska Airlines from June 2018 is gradually introducing Airbus A319/320/321 aircraft on various routes on scheduled basis, including flights...
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018
- Norwegian W18 Long-Haul preliminary adjustment as of 01JUN18
- Frontier Airlines discontinues 5 routes in July 2018
- Frontier schedules additional new routes in 3Q18
- Via Air adds new routes in 2Q18
- Sun Country adds new seasonal routes June - August 2018