Introduction to Brest Quimper Bretagne Airports
Brest Bretagne airport handles nearly one million annual passengers. Total traffic increased by a spectacular 25% over the last three years.
BES is the leading airport in Brittany, which is ranked number 7 out of 21 regions in France for both population and GDP. Indeed 2 million people live inside the airport's catchment area. Brittany is also one of the most attractive regions in France for tourism, and welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year.
Brest Bretagne is connected to 39 airports, 19 of which by scheduled services and 20 of which by charter flights. Brest is served by 9 scheduled...
The revived UK regional carrier will face competition on about two-thirds of the routes being launched.
- London Southend owner ‘agnostic’ over Ryanair base closure
- Air France unveils summer schedule
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas
- Vueling adds domestic France service from mid-Oct 2020
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Air France discontinues Brest – Amsterdam service in late-Feb 2020