Introduction to Bologna Airport (BLQ)
Bologna Airport had 8.2 million passengers in 2017.
BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy.
BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the export. It is close to the major Italian leisure destinations (Venice, Florence, Milan, Rimini).
Hungarian carrier Wizz Air is already planning to expand its first Russian base before it even opens.
- KLM further boosts summer flying program
- Ryanair extends various Ukraine – Italy routes into W20
- Wizz Air further expands St. Petersburg network in 2020/21
- Wizz Air schedules new Odessa – Italy routes in S21
- Wizz Air launches Bacau base in W20
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20