Bologna Airport had 6.8 million passengers in 2015. BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy. BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the...
Turkish Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned service increase to Europe for summer 2019 season, gradually in effect between April and...
- Aegean Airlines extends selected service to year-round in W18
- Alitalia moves planned additional Palermo routes to 3Q18
- Laudamotion adds Vienna base in W18
- Ural Airlines adds Bologna scheduled charters in S18
- Ernest Airlines new routes in S18
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18