Bologna Airport had 8.2 million passengers in 2017. BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy. BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the...
Air Cairo in winter 2018/19 season is adding 5 routes, including service to Italy and domestic Egyptian service. Planned routes addition include...
- Finnair schedules additional European routes in S19
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- American Airlines S19 European network changes
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18