Bologna Airport had 6.8 million passengers in 2015. BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy. BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the...
Russian carrier Ural Airlines in summer 2018 season is offering various scheduled charter routes to Bologna in Italy, on board Airbus A320...
- Ernest Airlines new routes in S18
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Ryanair targets Jordan in Middle East expansion
- Emirates S18 changes as of 28DEC17
- Alitalia schedules additional Palermo routes in S18
- Blu Express schedules new Greek routes in S18