Introduction to Bologna Airport (BLQ)
Bologna Airport had 9.4 million passengers in 2019.
BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy.
BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the export. It is close to the major Italian leisure destinations (Venice, Florence, Milan, Rimini).
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- ITA Airways To Codeshare With AirBaltic
- Air France outlines initial A220 network
- Ryanair adds Turin base amid growing LCC presence in Italy
- Emirates to resume Venice flights as Italy eases restrictions
- Ryanair plans new Greek bases
- Volotea to open Olbia base, easyJet and Wizz respond