Introduction to Bologna Airport (BLQ)
Bologna Airport had 8.2 million passengers in 2017.
BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy.
BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the export. It is close to the major Italian leisure destinations (Venice, Florence, Milan, Rimini).
KLM plans to further expand its European and intercontinental flying in the coming months, restoring connectivity to 78% of the destinations it...
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- HiSky further delays service launch to June 2020
- Volotea adds Olbia – Bologna service from July 2020
- Neos adds Djerba service in S20
- HiSky outlines operations from April 2020
- Wizz Air adds new Italian links from Tirana in S20