Introduction to Bologna Airport (BLQ)
Bologna Airport had 8.2 million passengers in 2017.
BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy.
BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the export. It is close to the major Italian leisure destinations (Venice, Florence, Milan, Rimini).
Ryanair in December 2020 is resuming service at Oradea in Romania, previously served until October 2018. Except service to Bologna, a new route,...
- Luxair W20 European network additions
- Blue Air schedules new Bucharest routes for Christmas/New Year 2020 and S21
- Wizz delays launch of St Petersburg base
- TAP to add European and North African routes
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20