Bologna Airport had 6.8 million passengers in 2015. BLQ is located in one of the most advanced regions with nearly the highest social/economic standards in Italy. BLQ is in the real centre of the railway & highway system in Italy. A general welfare due to very high family revenue and the highest standards of life in Italy (unemployment rate, is one of lowest in Italy). The highest concentration of medium size companies in Italy which drive the local economic develompemnt and the...
Emirates Airlines within the last 2 weeks made several changes to its planned summer 2018 operation, effective 25MAR18. Planned changes as of...
- Alitalia schedules additional Palermo routes in S18
- Blu Express schedules new Greek routes in S18
- Aegean Airlines further expands Athens new routes in S18
- Georgian Airways outlines S18 network expansion
- Eurowings plans new routes launch in 1Q18
- EGYPTAIR plans Bologna charters in late-Nov 2017