Introduction to Nashville International Airport
NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BNA)
Serving as the gateway to Music City and beyond, Nashville International Airport® (BNA®) remains one of the fastest-growing airports in the United States, serving over 21 million travelers in its most recent fiscal year. Passengers at BNA have doubled in the past ten years, and air service continues to grow with a record-breaking number of 99 nonstop destinations with an average of 600 daily operations (300 departures and 300 arrivals) as of July 2023.
2023 marks the end of BNA’s $1.5 billion expansion program designed to meet the growth of the...
WestJet will launch four new routes between Canada and the U.S. for the 2024 northern hemisphere summer season.
- Allegiant Air Relocates At Nashville Airport As New Concourse Opens
- Nashville Airport Set To Open New International Arrivals Facility
- American Airlines To Boost Latin America Flying, Adds Two More Cancun Routes
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Southern California's Ontario International Sees Big Growth Potential
- Edmonton International Eyes ULCCs, Long-Haul Flights