NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BNA) BNA opened for business in 1937 as Berry Field (BNA) on a 340-acre tract of land. Since then, BNA has evolved into one of the world’s most customer-friendly airports. In Airport Revenue News ’ 2010 Best Airport and Concessions Awards, BNA earned the award for Best Overall Concessions program, and in 2009 it earned awards for Airport with the Best Customer Service, Airport with the Most Unique Services, and the Best Concessions...
Air Canada in February 2019 announced Trans-Border service expansion from Toronto, for summer 2019 season. A number of routes will see capacity...
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- vivaAerobus adds new US charter routes from Feb 2019
- American expands 737 MAX 8 Los Angeles / Miami network in May 2019
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- British Airways S19 Nashville service changes as of 08JAN19
- Sun Country S19 network additions