NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BNA)
BNA opened for business in 1937 as Berry Field (BNA) on a 340-acre tract of land. Since then, BNA has evolved into one of the world’s most customer-friendly airports. In Airport Revenue News ’ 2010 Best Airport and Concessions Awards, BNA earned the award for Best Overall Concessions program, and in 2009 it earned awards for Airport with the Best Customer Service, Airport with the Most Unique Services, and the Best Concessions Management Team, all in the...
Nashville is set to become the latest addition to US carrier Spirit Airlines' expanding network.
- Air Canada moves Toronto – US aircraft changes to Sep 2019
- Southwest adds limited-time Nashville – Sacramento service in May/June 2019
- Air Canada S19 Toronto – US service expansions
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- vivaAerobus adds new US charter routes from Feb 2019
- American expands 737 MAX 8 Los Angeles / Miami network in May 2019