NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BNA) BNA opened for business in 1937 as Berry Field (BNA) on a 340-acre tract of land. Since then, BNA has evolved into one of the world’s most customer-friendly airports. In Airport Revenue News ’ 2010 Best Airport and Concessions Awards, BNA earned the award for Best Overall Concessions program, and in 2009 it earned awards for Airport with the Best Customer Service, Airport with the Most Unique Services, and the Best Concessions...
Allegiant Air this week announced additional 16 new routes scheduled to commence in the second quarter of 2019, in addition to previously...
- British Airways S19 Nashville service changes as of 08JAN19
- Sun Country S19 network additions
- Southwest Airlines domestic network additions from June 2019
- Delta expands Boston domestic network in S19
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Delta Sep 2018 - Jan 2019 Domestic routes cancellations