NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BNA)
BNA opened for business in 1937 as Berry Field (BNA) on a 340-acre tract of land. Since then, BNA has evolved into one of the world’s most customer-friendly airports. In Airport Revenue News ’ 2010 Best Airport and Concessions Awards, BNA earned the award for Best Overall Concessions program, and in 2009 it earned awards for Airport with the Best Customer Service, Airport with the Most Unique Services, and the Best Concessions Management Team, all in the...
Spirit Airlines in the first quarter of 2020 plans additional new routes launch, mainly focusing on Austin and Nashville. Planned new routes...
- Alaska Airlines 1H20 San Francisco Bay Area network adjustment
- Delta schedules A220 Boston – Nashville service from May 2020
- Alaska Airlines West Coast network changes Sep 2019 – May 2020
- Spirit Airlines expands Nashville network in 4Q19
- Air Canada moves Toronto – US aircraft changes to Sep 2019
- Spirit adds six routes from Nashville