Introduction to Brisbane Airport
Brisbane Airport (BNE) is Australia’s third largest and the gateway for 23.8 million passenger each year. The best of Australia can be reached in one hour from BNE, facilitated by an extensive domestic network comprising 51 destinations – the largest domestic network of any airport across the nation.
When Brisbane’s new runway opens in mid-2020 the airport will have the nation’s most efficient runway system and more capacity than any other Australian capital city port, providing the city and state with ample infrastructure to support the 50 million passengers forecast to travel...
Virgin Australia is reducing domestic capacity by 90% and temporarily grounding 125 aircraft. Low-cost subsidiary Tigerair Australia has also...
- Qantas NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 12MAR20
- Qantas 2Q20 Asia service changes as of 21FEB20
- China Eastern Mar - Jun 2020 Australia / US service changes as of 06FEB20
- China Eastern closes Brisbane bookings in NS20
- China Southern NS20 Brisbane aircraft changes as of 27JAN20
- Virgin Australia 3Q20 Los Angeles frequency changes