Introduction to Brisbane Airport
Brisbane Airport (BNE) is Australia’s third largest and the gateway for 23.8 million passenger each year. The best of Australia can be reached in one hour from BNE, facilitated by an extensive domestic network comprising 51 destinations – the largest domestic network of any airport across the nation.
When Brisbane’s new runway opens in mid-2020 the airport will have the nation’s most efficient runway system and more capacity than any other Australian capital city port, providing the city and state with ample infrastructure to support the 50 million passengers forecast to travel...
The carrier will go head-to-head with Qantas and Virgin Australia.
- Virgin Australia flights to continue during administration process
- Virgin Australia makes domestic cuts
- Nauru Airlines 3Q20 operations as of 30JUN20
- Qatar Airways extends Brisbane service to late-Oct 2020
- Alliance Airlines adds Brisbane – Proserpine service from late-June 2020
- Qatar Airways resumes Brisbane service in May/June 2020