Introduction to Aéroport de Bordeaux-Mérignac
Located in the heart of a huge touristic, economic and industrial region, BORDEAUX AIRPORT is blooming. Compared to other French regional airports and since a decade, BOD dynamism is undisputable.
With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities.
Bordeaux airport has experienced a dazzling rise in traffic over the last 10 years with an annual growth of 9%.
In 2019, passenger traffic reached 7.7 million.
Despite the COVID crisis, BOD confirms its position...
The LCC said ORK's operator extended a COVID-19 recovery scheme at the airport until October 2022, providing an incentive to reopen the base with...
- Route Analysis: Bordeaux-Pointe-à-Pitre
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- France moves to ban short domestic flights
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Route Analysis: Marseille-Oran