Introduction to Aéroport de Bordeaux-Mérignac
Located in the heart of a huge touristic, economic and industrial region, BORDEAUX AIRPORT is blooming. Compared to other French regional airports and since a decade, BOD dynamism is undisputable.
With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities.
Bordeaux airport has experienced a dazzling rise in traffic over the last 10 years with an annual growth of 9%.
In 2019, passenger traffic reached 7.7 million.
Despite the COVID crisis, BOD confirms its position...
The carrier is launching, resuming routes from its major hubs.
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule
- Bordeaux Airport To Offer Permanent SAF Supply
- WestJet To Place Code On Air Transat Transatlantic Flights
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 28)