Introduction to Aéroport de Bordeaux-Mérignac
Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities.ã
In 2017, with over 6.2 Mill passengers, Bordeaux airport has maintained its growing pattern, registering +7.6 %...
Corsair is adding a third route between France and Pointe-à-Pitre this winter.
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- France moves to ban short domestic flights
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Route Analysis: Marseille-Oran
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic