Burgas Airport serves the Southeast of Bulgaria and provides convenient links to major airports such as Moscow, London, Saint Petersburg, Prague, and Tel Aviv. The airport is situated on the Southern Black Sea coast, between the city center of Burgas and the tourism resort of Sunny Beach. Burgas is an important business, commercial, transport and tourist city, as well as a starting point for visiting the Southern Black Sea resorts and the nearby holiday villages. Its favorable...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgarian Air Charter, Travel Service, Bulgaria Air, S7, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141
- Number of Terminals: 1
11 days 14 hours ago
1 month 28 days ago
4 months 22 days ago
Burgas Airport broke a new record today as it welcomed its 3-millionth passenger with a flight by S7 from Moscow. The first eight months of...
- Jet2.com expands Manchester network from May 2019
- Passenger 2 million at BOJ
- Aeroflot Launches All-Year-Round Moscow-Burgas Route
- Germania continues new routes addition in S18
- Jet2.com announced BOJ as brand new destination for Summer 2019
- Burgas Airport Celebrates New Ryanair Base, №87