Burgas Airport serves the Southeast of Bulgaria and provides convenient links to major airports such as Moscow, London, Saint Petersburg, Prague, and Tel Aviv. The airport is situated on the Southern Black Sea coast, between the city center of Burgas and the tourism resort of Sunny Beach. Burgas is an important business, commercial, transport and tourist city, as well as a starting point for visiting the Southern Black Sea resorts and the nearby holiday villages. Its favorable...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgarian Air Charter, Travel Service, Bulgaria Air, S7, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141
- Number of Terminals: 1
British carrier Jet2.com in recent weeks filed additional changes to its planned Airbus A321 network expansion. Latest A321 routes addition...
- SunExpress Germany S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- Jet2.com expands Manchester – Bourgas service from July 2019
- Burgas Airport Welcomes 3 Million for a First Time
- Jet2.com expands Manchester network from May 2019
- Passenger 2 million at BOJ
- Aeroflot Launches All-Year-Round Moscow-Burgas Route
6 months 11 days ago
7 months 28 days ago
10 months 22 days ago