Burgas Airport serves the Southeast of Bulgaria and provides convenient links to major airports such as Moscow, London, Saint Petersburg, Prague, and Tel Aviv. The airport is situated on the Southern Black Sea coast, between the city center of Burgas and the tourism resort of Sunny Beach. Burgas is an important business, commercial, transport and tourist city, as well as a starting point for visiting the Southern Black Sea resorts and the nearby holiday villages. Its favorable...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgarian Air Charter, Travel Service, Bulgaria Air, S7, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141
- Number of Terminals: 1
4 months 4 days ago
5 months 21 days ago
8 months 15 days ago
SunExpress Germany in summer 2019 season is adding various service to Turkey, Tunisia and Bulgaria, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned...
- Jet2.com expands Manchester – Bourgas service from July 2019
- Burgas Airport Welcomes 3 Million for a First Time
- Jet2.com expands Manchester network from May 2019
- Passenger 2 million at BOJ
- Aeroflot Launches All-Year-Round Moscow-Burgas Route
- Germania continues new routes addition in S18