Introduction to Cuneo Levaldigi Airport
With its new terminal, Cuneo Airport is the second most important airport in Piedmont.
We aimed to create a modern and efficient terminal system with the highest safety and quality standards and reduced costs for carriers.
Conveniently located in the productive heart of Piedmont, 60 km from Turin and close to the French border, Cuneo Airport can be considered the best low-cost gateway for all the main tourism resources of this area: Alps, Langhe e Roero Region, Ligurian and French Coast.
Four airlines already choose to use Cuneo Airport and 2008 is witnessing the confirmation of its...
The three airlines are adding capacity and routes to the Sardinian airport this summer.
- Air Dolomiti adds Munich – Cuneo service from mid-Nov 2020
- Ernest Airlines new routes in S18
- Albawings schedules new Italy routes in S18
- Ernest Airlines adds Cuneo – Tirana service in W17
- Jetairfly Adds New Morocco Service in W14
- Blue Air to Start Bucharest – Cuneo Service from late-Sep 2014