Introduction to Cancún International Airport
No. 1 for airlines and tour operators
Cancun is the largest leisure destination in Mexico and the Caribbean. All of the major U.S., Canadian and European airlines operate extensive programs and schedules to what they consider the base for Mexico's Riviera Maya region. ASUR is expanding Cancun with new infrastructure and an aggressive campaign targeting airlines in order to fulfil the enormous growth potential from destinations not served, and increasing capacity from existing destinations.
55% of Cancun's economy is involved in the hotel or restaurants business...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Frontier Boosts Footprint In Cancun, Tampa
- ULCC Spirit To Launch Seven New Philadelphia Routes
- ULCCs Allegiant, Viva Aerobus Seek To Establish US-Mexico Transborder Alliance
- 75 New Routes Starting In December 2021
- Frontier Plans 18 New Routes, Returns to Fort Lauderdale
- Latin America Airport Leaders Urge Government Harmony