Introduction to Cancún International Airport
No. 1 for airlines and tour operators
Cancun is the largest leisure destination in Mexico and the Caribbean. All of the major U.S., Canadian and European airlines operate extensive programs and schedules to what they consider the base for Mexico's Riviera Maya region. ASUR is expanding Cancun with new infrastructure and an aggressive campaign targeting airlines in order to fulfil the enormous growth potential from destinations not served, and increasing capacity from existing destinations.
55% of Cancun's economy is involved in the hotel or restaurants business...
American Airlines is to buy a minority stake in Brazil’s GOL as it seeks to better compete against Delta Air Lines and its regional partner LATAM.
- Airline in Focus: Austrian Airlines
- Air Canada Rouge resumes service
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations
- Sunwing returns to Ottawa, expands from Toronto and Montreal
- American Airlines, LEVEL resume codeshare flights
- Aeromexico increases Mexico-Brazil connectivity, expands LATAM codeshare