Introduction to Cancún International Airport
No. 1 for airlines and tour operators
Cancun is the largest leisure destination in Mexico and the Caribbean. All of the major U.S., Canadian and European airlines operate extensive programs and schedules to what they consider the base for Mexico's Riviera Maya region. ASUR is expanding Cancun with new infrastructure and an aggressive campaign targeting airlines in order to fulfil the enormous growth potential from destinations not served, and increasing capacity from existing destinations.
55% of Cancun's economy is involved in the hotel or restaurants business...
Canadian ULCC Lynx Air plans to launch its first route to Mexico in February.
- Frontier Airlines Expands Service To San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Viva Aerobus Seeks To Expand Colombia Connectivity
- Aeromexico Plans Record European Schedule For Summer 2023
- Frontier Airlines CEO: Transatlantic A321XLR Routes 'Definitely In Consideration’
- Brussels Airport Named Routes Awards Overall Winner
- Allegiant Sees 1,400 Domestic Route Opportunities