DME is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2013 the airport has served more than 30 million passengers. DME handles 43% of Moscow’s air traffic. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 83 airlines...
Leisure services to the Turkish holiday destination of Antalya feature heavily in list of the most-competitive routes in Europe this summer,...
- NordStar adds Moscow – Shijiazhuang service from mid-May 2019
- AtlasGlobal S19 Antalya – Moscow service changes
- Azerbaijan Airlines expands S7 Airlines codeshare in S19
- Air Moldova schedules leased A321 service in S19
- S7 Airlines schedules new domestic routes in S19
- AtlasGlobal Moscow airport changes from June 2019