Introduction to Moscow Domodedovo Airport
DME is one of the largest airports in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2019, DME handled over 28.3 million passengers. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 45 airlines operate flights to DME to more than 187 destinations worldwide. DME is the base airport for oneworld and Star Alliance in Russia.
The Dubai-based airline said increased demand has prompted an expansion of its UK flight schedule.
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Red Wings adds Moscow – Bukhara service from late-Oct 2020
- Izhavia schedules new Moscow routes from late-Dec 2020
- Air Astana resumes Nur-Sultan – Moscow service from late-Sep 2020
- Somon Air seeks codeshares, sees huge India potential
- S7 Airlines revises Western Europe service resumption to late-Dec 2020