DME is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2013 the airport has served more than 30 million passengers. DME handles 43% of Moscow’s air traffic. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 83 airlines...
S7 Airlines in recent weeks extended schedule listing into summer 2020 season, on/after 29MAR20. Preliminary schedule for summer 2020 season...
- Ural Airlines further delays Mumbai service to Sep 2019
- Analysis: Central and Eastern Europe's long-haul links
- Ethiopian Airlines June 2019 Moscow aircraft changes
- NordStar adds Moscow – Shijiazhuang service from mid-May 2019
- Europe's most competitive airport and city pairs
- AtlasGlobal S19 Antalya – Moscow service changes