DME is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2013 the airport has served more than 30 million passengers. DME handles 43% of Moscow’s air traffic. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 83 airlines operate flights to more than 240 destinations worldwide, 86 of which can be reached...
Ural Airlines in recent schedule update opened Moscow Domodedovo – London Stansted reservation for summer 2020 season. From 29MAR20, the...
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Nur-Sultan route from late-May 2020
- EGYPTAIR adds A220 service to Moscow in S20
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Irakleion service in S20
- Ural Airlines further revises Moscow – Mumbai service in S20
- Ural Airlines S20 London service changes as of 07NOV19
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Geneva service from Dec 2019