Introduction to Moscow Domodedovo Airport
DME is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2013 the airport has served more than 30 million passengers. DME handles 43% of Moscow’s air traffic. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 83 airlines operate flights to more than 240 destinations worldwide, 86 of which can be reached...
Aircraft delivery delays mean that Ural Airlines’ flights between Russia’s capital and Montpellier in southern France will not resume during the...
- Qatar Airways adds Boeing 777-300ER Moscow service in March 2020
- EGYPTAIR expands Moscow service from April 2020
- ANA S20 International service changes as of 10FEB20
- S7 Airlines files Moscow – Beijing schedules from May 2020
- Etihad S20 service changes as of 22JAN20
- United resumes Lufthansa codeshare to Russia from Feb 2020