DME is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2013 the airport has served more than 30 million passengers. DME handles 43% of Moscow’s air traffic. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 83 airlines...
Russian carrier Ural Airlines in winter 2019/20 season intends to add new route to Azerbaijan, where the airline filed Moscow Domodedovo –...
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Milan service from late-Dec 2019
- Air Astana W19 Moscow service changes
- Ural Airlines outlines A320neo service from mid-Aug 2019
- Nordavia expands 737-800 network in S19
- S7 Airlines expands A320neo Moscow network in S20
- Ural Airlines further delays Mumbai service to Sep 2019