Introduction to Moscow Domodedovo Airport
DME is one of the largest airports in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2019, DME handled over 28.3 million passengers. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 45 airlines operate flights to DME to more than 187 destinations worldwide. DME is the base airport for oneworld and Star Alliance in Russia.
Somon Air CEO Thomas Hallam wants to expand the Tajikistan airline’s network through codeshares and believes the Central Asia-India market is ripe...
- S7 Airlines revises Western Europe service resumption to late-Dec 2020
- Route Analysis: DOH-ACC, DXB-DME, BOG-CLO
- Emirates resumes A380 Moscow service in Sep/Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Finnair, IAG, Emirates and more
- Ethiopian Airlines NW20 European network changes as of 09SEP20
- British Airways W20 Russia service adjustment as of 03SEP20