Introduction to Huatulco International Airport
Exclusive Pacific Tourism
Huatulco offers an increasingly sought after niche product. It has a well developed hotel and resort infrastructure in an unspoilt setting. This provides year-round leisure opportunities for short- or long-stay visitors. It is also considered to be a niche market that could command higher fares. Several North American carriers serve the destination. Some European charter airlines are looking very closely at Huatulco as their next target market in Mexico.
Mexico's premier eco-tourist resort Nine bays and 36 beaches of resort expansion...
InterJet earlier this month added 2 routes from Toluca , initially operated by Sukhoi SuperJet. Planned new routes as follow. Toluca –...
- Air Canada W19 Sun Destinations operation update as of 11OCT19
- American schedules Caribbean / Mexico network additions in W19
- Volaris expands Tijuana network from Nov 2018
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- United Airlines Mexico service changes from late-June 2018
- Sunwings plans additional routes in W17