Introduction to Jersey Airport
- Located approximately 100m miles (160kms) south of mainland Britain and just 14 miles (22kms) west of the French coast, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and the primary gateway for visitors. Measuring just 45 square miles, nine miles east to west and five miles north to south the Island has a resident population of approx 90,000 people.
- Jersey Airport is situated in the west of the Island, in the Parish of St Peter and is approximately five miles from Jersey’s capital, St Helier, which is located towards the south east of the Island.
Infrastructure & Operations
- 1 x Runway...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- BA CityFlyer Adds New Leisure Options From London City
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- Route Analysis: Doncaster Sheffield-Jersey
- BA CityFlyer adds London City routes