Introduction to Jersey Airport
- Located approximately 100m miles (160kms) south of mainland Britain and just 14 miles (22kms) west of the French coast, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and the primary gateway for visitors. Measuring just 45 square miles, nine miles east to west and five miles north to south the Island has a resident population of approx 90,000 people.
- Jersey Airport is situated in the west of the Island, in the Parish of St Peter and is approximately five miles from Jersey’s capital, St Helier, which is located towards the south east of the Island.
Infrastructure & Operations
- 1 x Runway...
Four new services are being launched by the Scottish airline, including the resumption of a former Flybe route.
- Loganair returns to Teesside with five routes
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Blue Islands adds Jersey – East Midlands service from late-Sep 2020
- Alsie Express schedules limited-time UK service in 2Q21
- Recovery Tracker: Cebu Pacific, Austrian Airlines, Air New Zealand and more
- Blue Islands schedules new routes launch in late-August 2020