Introduction to Jersey Airport
- Located approximately 100m miles (160kms) south of mainland Britain and just 14 miles (22kms) west of the French coast, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and the primary gateway for visitors. Measuring just 45 square miles, nine miles east to west and five miles north to south the Island has a resident population of approx 90,000 people.
- Jersey Airport is situated in the west of the Island, in the Parish of St Peter and is approximately five miles from Jersey’s capital, St Helier, which is located towards the south east of the Island.
Infrastructure & Operations
- 1 x Runway...
British Airways offered more than 4 million departure seats from London Gatwick last year, but the airline has raised the possibility of leaving...
- Loganair to take over 16 Flybe routes
- Blue Islands schedules new routes launch in late-August 2020
- Blue Islands adds limited-time Jersey – London Gatwick service in July 2020
- British Airways schedules London Heathrow – Jersey service in July 2020
- Eurowings Sep 2020 Jersey inventory update as of 26JUN20
- Eurowings revises planned new routes in S20