Geography Located approximately 100m miles (160kms) south of mainland Britain and just 14 miles (22kms) west of the French coast, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and the primary gateway for visitors. Measuring just 45 square miles, nine miles east to west and five miles north to south the Island has a resident population of approx 90,000 people. Jersey Airport is situated in the west of the Island, in the Parish of St Peter and is approximately five miles from...
Eurowings in recent schedule update filed additional changes to its planned new routes, mainly operational aircraft and launch date. Routes with...
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network
- Loganair schedules new routes in S18
- Eurowings updates S18 new short-haul routes
- Fly Direct Adds Seasonal Jersey - Tenerife Service in 17Q1
- bmi Regional Adds Seasonal Bristol – Jersey Service July – Sep 2016
- Primera Air Scandinavia Adds New European Routes in S16