Geography Located approximately 100m miles (160kms) south of mainland Britain and just 14 miles (22kms) west of the French coast, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and the primary gateway for visitors. Measuring just 45 square miles, nine miles east to west and five miles north to south the Island has a resident population of approx 90,000 people. Jersey Airport is situated in the west of the Island, in the Parish of St Peter and is approximately five miles from...
Blue Islands during summer 2019 season is adding seasonal service for Jersey – Newquay (Newquay Cornwall) market, on board ATR42 aircraft....
- Loganair adds Humberside – Jersey service in S19
- Loganair adds Bournemouth service in S19
- Eurowings updates planned capacity for new routes in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network
- Loganair schedules new routes in S18
- Eurowings updates S18 new short-haul routes