Introduction to Beijing Capital International Airport Co. Ltd.
Beijing Capital International Airport is the second busiest airport in the world in terms of passenger traffic. In year 2013, it saw about 83.7 million passengers, 1.84 million tons of cargo and 56.8 thousand takeoff and landing. It has the most extensive route network in China with 127 domestic destinations, and reaches to 51 countries with 103 interantional and 4 regional destinations. It is aiming to become a large international hub airport.
New services to Lisbon and Belgrade are planned.
- Etihad Airways Set To Return To Beijing
- American Reduces International Network, Citing 787 Delivery Delays
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380
- SAS Eyeing Latin America Markets
- Uganda Airlines plans first long-haul routes
- US imposes capacity cap on four Chinese carriers