Introduction to Venice Airport System
Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venezia Marco Polo Airport is Italy's third largest intercontinental gateway with direct scheduled flights to...
The LCCs will base a combined five aircraft at VCE in summer 2022.
- Air France outlines initial A220 network
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations
- Air Canada schedules new Milan route, resumes Munich
- Emirates resumes flights from India, boosts Jordan capacity
- Emirates to resume Venice flights as Italy eases restrictions
- Binter opens new routes to Italy and France