Introduction to Venice Airport System
Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venezia Marco Polo Airport is Italy's third largest intercontinental gateway with direct scheduled flights to...
After it emerged that British Airways is planning the launch of a subsidiary to run short-haul routes out of London Gatwick from next summer,...
- Air Canada schedules new Milan route, resumes Munich
- Emirates resumes flights from India, boosts Jordan capacity
- Emirates to resume Venice flights as Italy eases restrictions
- Binter opens new routes to Italy and France
- Sicilian competition to heat up as Wizz, Ryanair expand
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20