Introduction to Venice Airport System
Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venezia Marco Polo Airport is Italy's third largest intercontinental gateway with direct scheduled flights to...
Further low-cost competition is coming to the UK’s second largest airport this summer.
- ITA Airways To Codeshare With AirBaltic
- ITA Airways Adds Delta Codeshare Partnership
- Wizz To Deploy Fifth Aircraft In Rome
- Ryanair, Wizz Air To Open Venice Marco Polo Aircraft Bases
- Air France outlines initial A220 network
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations