Introduction to Venice Airport System
Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venezia Marco Polo Airport is Italy's third largest intercontinental gateway with direct scheduled flights to...
Latest Venice Airport System News
Ryanair To Grow Birmingham Base In 2023
The airline will fly 42 routes from the UK airport from April 2023.
Other Venice Airport System News
- Wizz Air To Launch 20 Routes to Saudi Arabia
- Wizz Adds Four Routes From Warsaw
- Wizz Increases London Gatwick Network To 25 Routes
- ITA Airways To Codeshare With AirBaltic
- ITA Airways Adds Delta Codeshare Partnership
- Wizz To Deploy Fifth Aircraft In Rome