Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most...
Pobeda in summer 2020 season is offering new service to The Middle East, where the airline schedules Moscow Vnukovo – Dubai al Maktoum...
- Vnukovo International Airport again won the national award “Air Gate of Russia”
- Vnukovo International Airport congratulates Uzbekistan Airways on its birthday!
- New record! Vnukovo International Airport has crossed the line of passenger traffic at 24 million
- RusLine adds new domestic sectors in 1Q20
- Tigrolet of Rossiya Airlines celebrates its third anniversary at Vnukovo International Airport
- Vnukovo Airport broke its record and served the 22 millionth passenger for the first time in its history
20 days 2 hours ago
24 days 55 minutes ago
30 days 21 hours ago