Introduction to Vnukovo International Airport JSC
Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most...
The LCC is expanding in Russia with the launch of scheduled flights to Chechnya’s capital.
- Russian carriers NW20 Zanzibar charter service additions
- Pobeda increases Istanbul flights form Nov 2020
- Azur Air adds Moscow – Zanzibar charters from late-Oct 2020
- FlyArmenia files provisional network from Dec 2020 including Los Angeles
- FlyArmenia maps out launch network
- Yakutia adds Moscow – Makhachkala service from late-Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Vnukovo International Airport JSC
10 months 9 days ago
11 months 9 days ago