Introduction to Vnukovo International Airport JSC
Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most...
Wizz Air has bolstered its presence in Bulgaria and confirmed the restart of routes between the UK and Russia.
- Utair moves Moscow – Split launch to August 2020
- Vnukovo Airport begin safe work in new conditions
- Utair plans Moscow Vnukovo – Split service from June 2020
- Important information - Coronavirus (COVID 19)
- Vnukovo Airport in January 2020 increased passenger traffic by 9.1%
- Pobeda adds Dubai al Maktoum service in S20
Latest Updates from Vnukovo International Airport JSC
4 months 30 days ago
5 months 27 days ago