Introduction to Vnukovo International Airport JSC
Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most...
Pobeda in November 2020 plans to increase service to Istanbul, which sees the airline serving both Istanbul (IST) and Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen (SAW)...
- Azur Air adds Moscow – Zanzibar charters from late-Oct 2020
- FlyArmenia files provisional network from Dec 2020 including Los Angeles
- FlyArmenia maps out launch network
- Yakutia adds Moscow – Makhachkala service from late-Sep 2020
- Pobeda adds Moscow – Kurgan service in Oct 2020
- Wizz expands Varna base, plans UK-Russia resumption
Latest Updates from Vnukovo International Airport JSC
7 months 16 days ago
8 months 15 days ago