Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most...
Russian carrier RusLine in the first quarter of 2020 is adding various domestic sectors, on board CRJ200 aircraft. Planned operation as follows....
- Tigrolet of Rossiya Airlines celebrates its third anniversary at Vnukovo International Airport
- Vnukovo Airport broke its record and served the 22 millionth passenger for the first time in its history
- Vnukovo International Airport presented a model of the airport complex and a metro station project at the Transport of Russia exhibition
- We are changing for you: rebranding and the new logo of Vnukovo Airport
- RusLine adds new domestic routes in 4Q19
- Planned record: Vnukovo airport serves 20 millionth passenger
1 month 18 days ago