Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most...
Vnukovo International Airport, Rossiya Airlines, and ANO Center Amur Tiger, together with passengers, celebrated the third anniversary of the...
- Vnukovo Airport broke its record and served the 22 millionth passenger for the first time in its history
- Vnukovo International Airport presented a model of the airport complex and a metro station project at the Transport of Russia exhibition
- We are changing for you: rebranding and the new logo of Vnukovo Airport
- RusLine adds new domestic routes in 4Q19
- Planned record: Vnukovo airport serves 20 millionth passenger
- Yakutia W19 Domestic network additions
6 days 18 hours ago