Introduction to Durham Tees Valley Airport
Durham Tees Valley Airport is the airport for the Tees Valley Region and beyond, serving the business travellers of the region with quality air links to European and domestic destinations.
We’re redeveloping our facilities to cater for business travellers, giving your passengers the products they desire most; easy access, quick processing and air links with global connectivity. Opportunities exist to serve the region with more business routes and we’re looking for operators that can offer the right service, product and frequencies to work with us.
At DTVA our approach is simple; we...
The Scottish carrier has unveiled its summer 2022 schedule, which includes the restart of several international services as well as frequency...
- Loganair expands Teesside connectivity
- Eastern Airways revises Teesside – Alicante seasonal service in 3Q20
- KLM to resume UK network
- Eastern Airways adds Teesside – Alicante seasonal service in 3Q20
- BH Air adds Durham/Tees Valley service in S19
- Loganair ends Aberdeen – Durham/Tees Valley service mid-March 2018