Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto. Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its...
Air Canada in this week’s schedule update removed Vancouver – Nagoya schedule, as the airline closed reservation for summer 2019...
- JAL W18 International service changes as of 10SEP18
- Thai Airways International W18 service changes as of 03SEP18
- Finnair S19 Nagoya aircraft changes as of 28AUG18
- StarFlyer outlines Taipei schedule from late-Oct 2018
- Korean Air adds A220 service to Japan in W18
- Thai AirAsia X adds Nagoya service in W18