Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto.
Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its headquarters.
China Southern from August 2019 continues to introduce new route to Japan, with Changsha – Nagoya route joining the airline’s...
- AirAsia Japan adds Sendai service from August 2019
- United increases Guam – Nagoya service from late-Oct 2019
- Cebu Pacific Nagoya aircraft changes from June 2019
- Juneyao Airlines revises Nanjing – Nagoya launch to June 2019
- Shanghai Airlines increases Guangzhou – Nagoya service from June 2019
- Spring Airlines adds Shenzhen – Nagoya service from May 2019