Introduction to Chubu Centrair International Airport
Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto.
Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its headquarters.
Twenty airports and destinations have been recognised by the airline network planning community for their outstanding marketing achievements over...
- China Eastern moves Beijing – Japan service to Daxing in S20
- Air Busan adds new routes in April 2020
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb 2020 Japan service changes as of 29JAN20
- Garuda Indonesia closes Nagoya reservations from late-March 2020
- JAL S20 Tokyo Haneda – Nagoya aircraft changes
- AirAsia Japan files Nagoya Chubu – Fukuoka schedule from late-Feb 2020