Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto. Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its...
Spring Airlines from May 2019 is launching new route to Japan from Shenzhen, as the airline filed Shenzhen – Nagoya route. From 05MAY19,...
- Delta increases Detroit – Nagoya service in S19
- China Southern boosts Harbin international routes in S19
- China Eastern adds Xi’An – Nagoya service in late-March 2019
- Shandong Airlines plans Nagoya service launch in S19
- Shanghai Airlines adds Guangzhou – Nagoya service from April 2019
- China Eastern increases Yantai – Nagoya service from April 2019