Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto.
Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its headquarters.
Shenzhen Airlines in winter 2019/20 season is adding 2 new routes to Japan, including service to Nagoya and Osaka. Planned schedule as follows....
- Juneyao Airlines adds new routes to Japan in W19
- Lufthansa S20 Long-Haul service changes as of 07AUG19
- China Southern adds Changsha – Nagoya route from August 2019
- AirAsia Japan adds Sendai service from August 2019
- United increases Guam – Nagoya service from late-Oct 2019
- Cebu Pacific Nagoya aircraft changes from June 2019