Introduction to Chubu Centrair International Airport
Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto.
Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes.
In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its headquarters.
The Japanese city of Nagoya is returning to Finnair’s network after a four-year absence.
- Cebu Pacific Continues International Network Rebuild
- Vietjet Adds Two More Hanoi-Japan Routes
- DHL Launches 777F Route Connecting Japan And US
- JAL, Malaysia Airlines To Codeshare On Kuala Lumpur-Haneda Service
- Finnair Adds Mumbai To Summer Schedule
- Route Analysis: Helsinki – Tokyo Haneda