Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto. Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its...
Philippine Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to increase Cebu – Nagoya service, reflected in recent schedule update. From 31MAR19,...
- Thai Lion Air schedules additional routes to Japan in 1Q19
- AirAsia Japan plans Nagoya – Taipei launch in Feb 2019
- China Southern resumes Guangzhou – Nagoya service from Feb 2019
- Thai Lion Air files Nagoya launch in January 2019
- China Airlines increases Nagoya service in S19
- EVA Air resumes Nagoya service in June 2019