Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto.
Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its headquarters.
Shanghai Airlines in late-December 2019 introduces 2 new service to Japan, from Wenzhou. The airline plans to operate Boeing 737-800 aircraft to...
- ANA downsizes Hong Kong service in W19
- Thai Airways International December 2019 aircraft changes
- Skymark adds Tokyo Narita – Nagoya service from late-Nov 2019
- Garuda Indonesia NW19 Nagoya service changes
- Garuda Indonesia NW19 Nagoya frequency changes
- Loong Air adds Xi’An – Nagoya service from Nov 2019