Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto. Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its...
Vietnam Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to increase capacity on Hanoi – Nagoya route, with the introduction of Boeing 787-9...
- AirAsia Japan increases service from mid-June 2018
- Air Macau schedules Nagoya charters in August 2018
- Singapore Airlines adds 787-10 Nagoya service from late-July 2018
- tigerair Taiwan adds new Japan routes from July 2018
- Thai Airways International June 2018 aircraft changes
- Philippine Airlines increases Cebu international service in S18