Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto. Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its...
Garuda Indonesia in March 2019 is resuming service to Nagoya, previously scheduled as Denpasar – Nagoya route until March 2012. From...
- Cebu Pacific expands A321 network in W18
- Etihad schedules additional 787-10 routes in Jan 2019
- ANA W18 international service changes as of 22OCT18
- Thai Airways International NW18 International changes as of 11OCT18
- Vietnam Airlines March 2019 Hanoi – Nagoya aircraft changes
- Air Canada rouge closes Nagoya bookings for S19