Introduction to Chubu Centrair International Airport
Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto.
Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes.
In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its headquarters.
The Philippines is working with airlines to promote domestic tourism.
- Peach expands Nagoya Chubu service in late-Dec 2020
- AirAsia Japan ceases operations
- AirAsia Japan suspends service for most of October
- Vietnam Airlines set to resume Japan service
- Delta outlines long-haul rebuild
- IBEX Airlines W20 operation changes