Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto. Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its...
Thai Airways International this week made operational aircraft changes on selected routes for the month of June 2018, including the following....
- Philippine Airlines increases Cebu international service in S18
- Thai Airways International May 2018 aircraft changes
- Lufthansa W18 Long-Haul changes as of 03APR18
- ANA expands Ishigaki / Miyakojima service in S18
- Air Busan adds Busan – Nagoya service from June 2018
- China Airlines schedules Taichung – Nagoya charter in 2Q18