Introduction to AIG - Queen Alia International Airport
Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al...
The airline has increased from two to four the number of aircraft based at Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- 50 New Routes Starting In September 2022
- Ethiopian Confirms Jordan Launch
- Air Serbia To Launch Flights To Jordan
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- Wizz Air To Enter Jordanian Market