Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession. The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Royal Jordanian Airlines, Emirates Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 49
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 1
Royal Jordanian in September and October 2019 plans to operate scheduled charter service to The Maldives, where it’ll offer Amman –...
- Air Cairo adds Sharm el Sheikh – Amman route from April 2019
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- Emirates adds seasonal A380 Amman service from June 2019
- Queen Bilqis Airways Commences Flights from and to Queen Alia International Airport
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Turkish Airlines adds Dalaman – Amman service from June 2019