Introduction to AIG - Queen Alia International Airport
Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al...
The ULCC will operate 12 routes to the airport but its base will remain closed.
- Iberia To Start Flights To Jordan Next Month
- Ryanair Doubles Down On Stockholm Base With Six New Routes
- 50 New Routes Starting In September 2022
- Ethiopian Confirms Jordan Launch
- Air Serbia To Launch Flights To Jordan
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
AIG - Queen Alia International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore AIG - Queen Alia International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from AIG - Queen Alia International Airport
AIG - Queen Alia International Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
4 months 21 hours ago