Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al...
Ukraine International Airlines last week announced network adjustment for its winter 2019/20 season, set to take place on 16NOV19. Part of the...
- SaudiGulf Airlines adds Amman service from Nov 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines removes planned Amman launch in Oct 2019
- Etihad Airways W19 service changes as of 06SEP19
- Ethiopian Airlines delays Amman launch to Oct 2019
- Queen Alia International Airport Introduces 12 New Visa Processing and Purchasing Counters
- Ethiopian Airlines adds Amman service from mid-July 2019
3 months 18 days ago
6 months 2 days ago
7 months 9 days ago