AIG is a Jordanian consortium of companies which has gathered regional investors and international experts in construction and airport operations to fulfill its mandate as granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: to manage and redevelop Jordan’s premier gateway under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession. The New State of The Art Terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 by Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah, followed by the completion of the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Royal Jordanian Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines & Turkish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 40
- Number of Direct Destinations: 62
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 18 days ago
Ryanair in summer 2018 season is extending its network to Jordan, as the airline set to debut Paphos – Amman route on 27MAR18. This route...
- November Passenger Numbers Rise by 9.8% at Queen Alia International Airport
- Etihad doubles Amman flights in S18
- Queen Alia October 2017
- Queen Alia International Airport Welcomes Over 6.8 Million Passengers by End of October 2017
- Queen Alia International Airport - September Numbers
- Royal Jordanian schedules Aqaba – Bucharest charters in W17