Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage...
Etihad Airways in last week’s schedule update filed additional service changes for winter 2019/20 season, effective from 27OCT19. This...
- Ethiopian Airlines delays Amman launch to Oct 2019
- Queen Alia International Airport Introduces 12 New Visa Processing and Purchasing Counters
- Ethiopian Airlines adds Amman service from mid-July 2019
- Route rundown: AGP-TLV, MAD-GYE, AMS-AMM
- Transavia adds Amsterdam – Amman service from Oct 2019
- Georgian Airways adds Batumi – Amman scheduled charters in S19
1 month 29 days ago
4 months 13 days ago
5 months 21 days ago