Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage...
Ethiopian Airlines from mid-July 2019 is launching service to Jordan, with the opening of reservation for Addis Ababa – Amman route. From...
- Route rundown: AGP-TLV, MAD-GYE, AMS-AMM
- Transavia adds Amsterdam – Amman service from Oct 2019
- Georgian Airways adds Batumi – Amman scheduled charters in S19
- Georgian Airways adds Amman charters in S19
- More than 1.9 Million Passengers travelled through Queen Alia International Airport during Q1 2019
- Pegasus Airlines expands Middle East network in 2Q19
2 months 13 days ago
3 months 20 days ago
AIG - Queen Alia International Airport:
has updated their profile
5 months 1 day ago