Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage...
Georgian Airways during summer season is introducing new scheduled charter flight to Jordan, as the airline filed Tbilisi – Amman...
- More than 1.9 Million Passengers travelled through Queen Alia International Airport during Q1 2019
- Pegasus Airlines expands Middle East network in 2Q19
- More than 590,000 Passengers Traveled through Queen Alia International Airport in February
- Royal Jordanian adds Maldives scheduled charter in Sep/Oct 2019
- Air Cairo adds Sharm el Sheikh – Amman route from April 2019
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
17 days 5 hours ago
1 month 24 days ago
AIG - Queen Alia International Airport:
has updated their profile
3 months 5 days ago