Introduction to AIG - Queen Alia International Airport
Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al...
World Routes 2021 host Milan and Routes Europe 2022 host Bergen are among the European destinations set to receive new routes.
- Wizz Air To Enter Jordanian Market
- Ryanair Group to operate nine new routes from Vienna in summer 2022
- Ethiopian revives Amman route plans
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Emirates resumes flights from India, boosts Jordan capacity
Latest Updates from AIG - Queen Alia International Airport
1 year 8 months ago
1 year 10 months ago
1 year 11 months ago