Introduction to AIG - Queen Alia International Airport
Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession.
The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- Wizz Air To Enter Jordanian Market
- Ryanair Group to operate nine new routes from Vienna in summer 2022
- Ethiopian revives Amman route plans
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
Latest Updates from AIG - Queen Alia International Airport
1 year 11 months ago
2 years 1 month ago
2 years 2 months ago