Airport International Group is a Jordanian consortium bringing together regional investors and international experts in airport rehabilitation, expansion, operation and management in order to fulfil the mandate granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to manage and develop Jordan’s prime gateway to the world - Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) - under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession. The new state-of-the-art terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 under...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Royal Jordanian Airlines, Emirates Airlines Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Turkish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 43
- Number of Direct Destinations: 66
- Number of Terminals: 1
Royal Air Maroc on Wednesday (31OCT18) opened reservation for its planned network addition to Europe, Middle East and Africa, scheduled in summer...
- Turkish Airlines expands Amman flights in 3Q18
- Queen Alia International Airport Welcomes Over 2.5 Million Passengers throughout the First Four Months of 2018
- Royal Jordanian outlines leased 737/A319 operations in S18
- Laudamotion adds Vienna base in W18
- Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18
- Queen Alia International Airport Closes Q1 with Over 1.8 Million Passengers