Introduction to Antwerp International Airport
Antwerp Airport is a small-scale airport at 4km from the city centre. Short haul business destinations on scheduled flights bring on the primary traffic. Next to the regular flights, there are also private and business jets as well on short as on long destinations. As one of the most important cities in Belgium-which is the geographical, economical and political heart of the European Union- Antwerp is leaves its mark on the international business and communication.
- One of Europe’s wealthiest area’s
- Directly surrounded by the largest EU markets
- Nearby the 2ndlargest European...
Latest Antwerp International Airport News
Antwerp intl airport renovated runway soon available
From September 19th until October 25th Antwerp Airport is closed due to the renovation of our runway. This is necessary to continue to guarantee...
Other Antwerp International Airport News
- Routes Europe 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Belgian carrier VLM Airlines ceases operations
- Route rundown: MIA-COR, HKG-MNL, MAN-ANR
- Route rundown: ANR-BHX, KEF-SFO, DXB-SAW
- Route rundown: BHX-ATQ, ANR-ZRH, ORY-EWR
- VLM Announces First Direct Connection between Birmingham and Antwerp