Introduction to Belgrade Airport doo
Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the largest and most busiest airport in Serbia.
In 2019 APT BEG achived 6,1 millions of passengers.
Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers.
Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- New Montenegro flag-carrier reveals first routes
- KLM to offer six new winter destinations
- Air Serbia resumes more routes, expands Aeroflot codeshare
- KLM adds Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca and Verona