Introduction to Belgrade Airport doo
Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the largest and most busiest airport in Serbia.
In 2019 APT BEG achived 6,1 millions of passengers.
Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers.
Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in January 2022, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be...
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, HK Express, Icelandair and more
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- New Montenegro flag-carrier reveals first routes
- KLM to offer six new winter destinations
- Air Serbia resumes more routes, expands Aeroflot codeshare