Introduction to Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia.
In 2019 APT BEG achived 6,1 millions of passengers.
Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers.
Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Charting the resurgence of air transport in markets around the word, Routes looks at the easing of travel restrictions in the United Arab Emirates...
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Air Serbia resumes Italy service in July 2020
- Air Serbia resumes Oslo service from mid-July 2020
- Eurowings revises planned new routes in S20
- Finnair expands Air Serbia codeshare from late-March 2020