Introduction to Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the largest and most busiest airport in Serbia.
In 2019 APT BEG achived 6,1 millions of passengers.
Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers.
Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- El Al Israel Airlines to resume Belgrade service in Nov 2020
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- EgyptAir and Air Cairo sign codeshare agreement
- SkyUp Airlines schedules new European links from Kyiv from late-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20