Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) has served the greater Los Angeles community since 1930. Located in Burbank, just off of I-5, it is operated jointly by the Cities of Burbank, Glendale, and Pasadena. BUR currently offers its passengers twelve nonstop destinations via Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, and United. BUR is the closest airport to the majority of the most popular L.A.-area destinations, including Griffith Park, the Hollywood sign, the Rose Bowl Stadium, Universal...
Alaska Airlines from June 2018 is gradually introducing Airbus A319/320/321 aircraft on various routes on scheduled basis, including flights...
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- JetBlue schedules new routes/frequencies in 2H18
- JetBlue returns to Ontario as part of US regional reshuffle
- Southwest Airlines adds new California links from Salt Lake City from March 2017
- DELTA Files Limited-Time New Las Vegas Routes in Jan 2017
- Alaska Airlines Opens New Intra-California Routes in March 2017