Introduction to Hollywood Burbank Airport
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) has served the greater Los Angeles community since 1930. Located in Burbank, just off of I-5, it is operated jointly by the Cities of Burbank, Glendale, and Pasadena. BUR currently offers its passengers twelve nonstop destinations via Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, and United.
BUR is the closest airport to the majority of the most popular L.A.-area destinations, including Griffith Park, the Hollywood sign, the Rose Bowl Stadium, Universal Studios, and downtown. It is also the only L.A.-area airport with its own train station. BUR is...
The Canadian carrier is moving its Los Angeles service to LAX and growing in the Mexican market.
- Avelo Airlines Adds Two More Western US Cities
- Startup Avelo Airlines Adds Sarasota, Florida To Network
- Startup Avelo to add Arizona route to network
- Southwest targets Austin-Bergstrom with nine new routes
- Startup Avelo adds Palm Beach to US east coast network
- Flair to open Edmonton base, launch four US routes