Introduction to Paris-Beauvais Airport
Third gateway to Paris area, some of our main advantages:
- Catchment area of 4,5 millions inhabitants within 1h drive to the airport
- Very well located for western and northern part of Paris region (similar driving times than for CDG for western Paris area)
- Well located too for Normandie and Hauts-de-France regions
- Human size airport, proximity and very efficient for pax, all aircraft stand in front of terminals
- Very competitive cost for airlines (also for pax in terms of carparks and services)
3.8 millions passengers in 2018, +4% / 2017.
Runway 2430 m ILS Cat 3B on R12 and ILS Cat 1 on R30
Volotea last week announced further network expansion for summer 2020, where the airline introduces additional 41 new routes. The total number of...
- HiSky further delays service launch to June 2020
- HiSky outlines operations from April 2020
- SkyUp Airlines W19 Paris service changes
- Wizz Air expands Varna network from July 2019
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air expands Chisinau network from Dec 2018