Introduction to Paris-Beauvais Airport
Third gateway to Paris area, some of our main advantages:
- Catchment area of 4,5 millions inhabitants within 1h drive to the airport
- Very well located for western and northern part of Paris region (similar driving times than for CDG for western Paris area)
- Well located too for Normandie and Hauts-de-France regions
- Human size airport, proximity and very efficient for pax, all aircraft stand in front of terminals
- Very competitive cost for airlines (also for pax in terms of carparks and services)
3.8 millions passengers in 2018, +4% / 2017.
Runway 2430 m ILS Cat 3B on R12 and ILS Cat 1 on R30
Ryanair CEO says ULCC plans to add capacity quickly and stimulate demand through pricing.
- Route Analysis: Bucharest-Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Wizz ramps up in Romania
- Ryanair adds Paris Beauvais – Paphos service from late-Oct 2020
- Ryanair plots Paris Beauvais expansion
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- HiSky moves service launch to Oct 2020