Introduction to Paris-Beauvais Airport
Third gateway to Paris area, some of our main advantages:
- Catchment area of 4,5 millions inhabitants within 1h drive to the airport
- Very well located for western and northern part of Paris region (similar driving times than for CDG for western Paris area)
- Well located too for Normandie and Hauts-de-France regions
- Human size airport, proximity and very efficient for pax, all aircraft stand in front of terminals
- Very competitive cost for airlines (also for pax in terms of carparks and services)
4M pax in 2019, expect reach same level in 2022.
Runway 2430m / ILS Cat 3B
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Ryanair To Establish Fifth Portugal Base On Madeira
- Wizz Air To Ramp Up Ukraine Flying After Country Agrees to EU Open-Skies Treaty
- Ryanair To Add Three More Routes From Edinburgh
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- Country snapshot: France
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo