Introduction to Paris-Beauvais Airport
Third gateway to Paris area, some of our main advantages:
- Catchment area of 4,5 millions inhabitants within 1h drive to the airport
- Very well located for western and northern part of Paris region (similar driving times than for CDG for western Paris area)
- Well located too for Normandie and Hauts-de-France regions
- Human size airport, proximity and very efficient for pax, all aircraft stand in front of terminals
- Very competitive cost for airlines (also for pax in terms of carparks and services)
3.8 millions passengers in 2018, +4% / 2017.
Runway 2430 m ILS Cat 3B on R12 and ILS Cat 1 on R30
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- HiSky moves service launch to Oct 2020
- Blue Air expands route network, secures €62 million loan approval
- HiSky further delays service launch to mid-Sep 2020
- Blue Air expands Bacau network from Oct 2020
- HiSky revises operation from August 2020
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20