Introduction to (MCIAA) - Mactan - Cebu International Airport Department of Transport
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is ideally located that travel time is only 3 to 4 hours to fourteen (14) cities in the Asia...
Twenty airports and destinations have been recognised by the airline network planning community for their outstanding marketing achievements over...
- Trio of Routes hosts secure Qatar Airways flights
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- Philippine Airlines pushes US expansion strategy
- STARLUX adds Taipei – Cebu route from April 2020
- Philippine Airlines plans to resume Cebu – Los Angeles route in May 2020
- EVA Air increases Cebu service from Nov 2019