Introduction to (MCIAA) - Mactan-Cebu International Airport Authority - Department of Transport
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is ideally located that travel time is only 3 to 4 hours to fourteen (14) cities in the Asia...
The Taiwanese carrier is adding a third gateway in the Philippines.
- China Airlines Targets Southeast Asia Network Growth
- Cebu Pacific Continues International Network Rebuild
- Qatar Airways Signs Codeshare Accord With South Africa’s Airlink
- JetBlue, Qatar Airways To Further Expand Codeshare Partnership
- Cebu Pacific Boosts Domestic Network
- Cebu Welcomes New European Connection