Introduction to (MCIAA) - Mactan-Cebu International Airport Authority - Department of Transport
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is ideally located that travel time is only 3 to 4 hours to fourteen (14) cities in the Asia...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Philippine Airlines drops all domestic Manila service in face of COVID-19 spike
- Qatar Airways resumes Cebu service after eight years
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2020 Awards
- STARLUX adds Taipei – Cebu route from April 2020
- Trio of Routes hosts secure Qatar Airways flights
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI