Introduction to (MCIAA) - Mactan-Cebu International Airport Authority - Department of Transport
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is ideally located that travel time is only 3 to 4 hours to fourteen (14) cities in the Asia...
Turkish Airlines will offer three flights per week from Istanbul.
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
- Taiwan's Starlux emphasizes business/cargo routes over leisure destinations
- A321neo unlocks new options for Scoot
- Manila routes disrupted by new Philippines COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Recovery Tracker: Air New Zealand, Transavia, Emirates and more
- Philippine Airlines drops all domestic Manila service in face of COVID-19 spike