Introduction to Catania Airport
Catania Fontanarossa Airport serves a wide catchment area with a total population of more than 3 million in the 7 provinces of central and eastern Sicily. In the last 10 years the growth rate for Catania Airport has been well above average. Catania Airport is the 5th busiest italian airport. In 2016 the number of passengers was 7.914.117 (+11,4%).
The flights are part of the relaunching of the bankrupt carrier.
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- Danish Air Transport adds seasonal Brindisi service in S20
- Lauda S20 Vienna network expansions as of 07NOV19