Catania Fontanarossa Airport serves a wide catchment area with a total population of more than 3 million in the 7 provinces of central and eastern Sicily. In the last 10 years the growth rate for Catania Airport has been well above average. Catania Airport is the 5th busiest italian airport. In 2016 the number of passengers was 7.914.117 (+11,4%).
Eurowings this week opened reservation for its planned new routes at Nuremberg , using leased 737-800 aircraft from TUIfly. Planned new routes in...
- airmalta adds Catania – Vienna service from mid-Jan 2018
- Transavia France further expands Lyon / Paris network in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- flydubai further expands European network in S18
- easyJet outlines Berlin Tegel network from Jan 2018
- Air France resumes Catania service in S18