Introduction to Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
- 13:57:29 Business:Leisure:VFR split
- Highest proportion of business travellers in the UK outside of London.
KLM is restarting routes from a number of UK cities as it seeks to rebuild its pre-COVID network during summer 2020.
- Lufthansa Group airlines to restart eight UK and Ireland routes in June
- Loganair to take over 16 Flybe routes
- Atlantic Airways resumes UK and seasonal Spain service in 4Q20
- Let’s all flysafe. New campaign and measures to help passengers return to travel.
- Loganair adds Exeter service from July 2020
- American Airlines NS21 Long-Haul changes as of 17MAY20
Latest Updates from Edinburgh Airport
19 days 7 hours ago
3 months 23 days ago
5 months 25 days ago