Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 12.4m passengers in 2016 (+11% or +1.24m on 2015) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Fastest growing airport in international traffic in the UK – 7.2m international passengers (58% of all traffic) in 2016, an increase of 21% on 2015 47% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK...
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34
- Number of Direct Destinations: 203
- Number of Terminals: 1
Atlantic Airways during the month of April 2018 plans to operate Airbus A320 aircraft on selected Vagar/Faroe Islands – Edinburgh route,...
- Edinburgh’s Enchanting Christmas
- Edinburgh Airport’s Expansion
- From the capital to the Capitol
- United further expands European service in S18
- Festival fliers
- Race the Runway – Drivers wing it for Beatson Cancer Charity