Introduction to Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
- 13:57:29 Business:Leisure:VFR split
- Highest proportion of business travellers in the UK outside of London.
The carrier is bolstering transatlantic flying from next March.
- Flybe To Make Newquay Return
- City of Derry Targets Increased Connectivity For ‘Massively Underserved’ Catchment
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes
- Aer Lingus Regional Operator Emerald Details Belfast City Routes
- Virgin Atlantic Poised To Fully Restore US Routes
- Five Short-Haul Destinations Join Flyr’s Network