Introduction to Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
- 13:57:29 Business:Leisure:VFR split
- Highest proportion of business travellers in the UK outside of London.
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- WestJet CEO eyes transatlantic rebound as Canada reopens
- WestJet adds Edinburgh, returns to Glasgow
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Virgin Atlantic to begin international routes from Edinburgh
- Ryanair expands Shannon base with second aircraft