Introduction to Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
- 13:57:29 Business:Leisure:VFR split
- Highest proportion of business travellers in the UK outside of London.
The LCC hopes to capitalize on demand for warm-weather vacations.
- Ryanair to launch new Edinburgh routes
- Airline in Focus: airBaltic
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- BA adds two routes, ups amber list capacity