Introduction to Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland with 34 airlines flying to more than 156 destinations worldwide , such as the UK, EU, USA, Middle East, North Africa and Asia.
- Up to 10x daily Transatlantic flights operate from Edinburgh Airport throughout S23.
- 149% Transatlantic capacity recovery in 2023
- Edinburgh Airport had 11.3 million passengers in 2022 and on course for 14+ million in 2023. Passenger recovery is one of the fastest out of large UK Airports.
- Edinburgh is the most well connected airport in Scotland its geographical...
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- Hainan Airlines To Restore Beijing-Edinburgh Route
- WestJet Confirms Transatlantic Cuts
- Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
- Ryanair Boosts London Flying With New Stansted Routes
- EasyJet Adds 11 UK Routes For Summer 2023
- Calgary-Tokyo Route Highlights WestJet’s Summer 2023 Plans