Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 13.4m passengers in 2017 (+9% or +1 m on 2016) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017 53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London) 37 airlines are...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Jet2.com, Flybe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 153
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 10 days ago
1 month 16 days ago
has updated their profile
2 months 29 days ago
Loganair this week announced new route launch from Edinburgh in summer 2019 season, including service to Norway. These new routes include service...
- Norwegian discontinues Edinburgh – Newburgh Stewart in late-March 2019
- Route rundown: KEF-YVR, BOS-EDI, LHR-CHS
- Delta adds Boston – Edinburgh service from May 2019
- Atlantic Airways S19 Vagar – Edinburgh aircraft changes
- Seville Emerges as a Promising Winter Destination for 2018
- Citylink Launches New Route Between Edinburgh Airport and Stirling