Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 12.4m passengers in 2016 (+11% or +1.24m on 2015) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Fastest growing airport in international traffic in the UK – 7.2m international passengers (58% of all traffic) in 2016, an increase of 21% on 2015 47% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34
- Number of Direct Destinations: 203
- Number of Terminals: 1
Two new food and drink units have opened landside at Edinburgh Airport, Caffè Nero and Krispy Kreme.
- Route rundown: LHR-DUR, DXB-EDI, BOG-ORD
- Emirates plans Edinburgh launch in October 2018
- Jet2.com outlines S19 network expansion
- Would an airport ever become alliance affiliated?
- Norwegian Air International files additional W18 US service changes
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part two