Introduction to Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
- 13:57:29 Business:Leisure:VFR split
- Highest proportion of business travellers in the UK outside of London.
Transatlantic flights from three Canadian cities will not operate during summer 2023 but the airline has not ruled out bringing them back next year.
- Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
- Ryanair Boosts London Flying With New Stansted Routes
- EasyJet Adds 11 UK Routes For Summer 2023
- Calgary-Tokyo Route Highlights WestJet’s Summer 2023 Plans
- Loganair Reverses Newquay Exit During Winter Season
- Routes World and IMEX: Question Of The Events