Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 12.4m passengers in 2016 (+11% or +1.24m on 2015) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Fastest growing airport in international traffic in the UK – 7.2m international passengers (58% of all traffic) in 2016, an increase of 21% on 2015 47% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34
- Number of Direct Destinations: 203
- Number of Terminals: 1
Bars, restaurants and cafes in Edinburgh Airport have become the first in a UK airport to sign up to the Best Bar None scheme which encourages safe...
- Hainan Airlines applies to add new routes from China to the UK and Ireland
- Norwegian S18 Providence service changes as of 31JAN18
- Ryanair adds summer sparkle to Manchester's growth
- Norwegian ends Hartford service in late-March 2018
- A record year for a Scottish airport
- Helsinki all year round