Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
Central and Eastern Europe low-cost carrier Wizz Air will later this year add Edinburgh to its growing network.
- Busiest ever month for a Scottish airport
- Wizz into Edinburgh. Four new routes added as Wizz Air fly in to Edinburgh Airport.
- Airport no longer on the Fringe. Festival acts to perform at Edinburgh Airport.
- BA CityFlyer W19 service adjustments as of 24JUL19
- Finnair increases Dublin / Edinburgh service in W19
- Successful start to summer. Busiest June on record at Edinburgh Airport.
19 days 20 hours ago
25 days 22 hours ago
1 month 8 days ago