Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
- 13:57:29 Business:Leisure:VFR split
- Highest proportion of business travellers in the UK outside of London.
Original report filed at 0430GMT. Additional changes filed (around) after 0500GMT 14DEC19, has been included in this report. United during the...
- Vueling adds one-time Paris – Edinburgh service in March 2020
- TUI UK Launches Additional 10,000 Seats for Winter 2020 from Edinburgh Airport
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- flyBe S20 London Southend network expansion
- October passenger numbers. Small reduction in growth.
- Accessibility award. Edinburgh Airport wins Best Accessibility Initiative.
11 days 18 hours ago
1 month 2 days ago
1 month 9 days ago