Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 13.4m passengers in 2017 (+9% or +1 m on 2016) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017 53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London) 37 airlines are...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Jet2.com, Flybe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 153
- Number of Terminals: 1
10 days 16 hours ago
2 months 5 days ago
2 months 10 days ago
As of December 1st , Lufthansa is operating an Edinburgh-Munich service every Tuesday and Saturday.
- Flybe Adds Fifth Daily Edinburgh-Heathrow Service
- Lufthansa extends Munich – Edinburgh service to year-round in 2019
- Loganair expands Edinburgh network in May 2019
- Norwegian discontinues Edinburgh – Newburgh Stewart in late-March 2019
- Route rundown: KEF-YVR, BOS-EDI, LHR-CHS
- Delta adds Boston – Edinburgh service from May 2019