Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 13.4m passengers in 2017 (+9% or +1 m on 2016) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017 53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London) 37 airlines are...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Jet2.com, Flybe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 153
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
29 days 4 hours ago
29 days 7 hours ago
American Airlines during the weekend of 26AUG18’s schedule update opened reservation for its planned European network in summer 2019 season,...
- The streets of Philadelphia
- 1.5 million passenger barrier broken
- American starts new Philadelphia - Edinburgh service in S19
- Edinburgh Airport Releases New Transfer Service
- Tourist Numbers Soar As the 2018 Edinburgh Festival Fringe Begins
- Hainan Airlines W18 Dublin / Edinburgh frequency changes