Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 13.4m passengers in 2017 (+9% or +1 m on 2016) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017 53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London) 37 airlines are...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Jet2.com, Flybe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 153
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 days 14 hours ago
4 days 11 hours ago
10 days 9 hours ago
The 2018 British Open commenced this morning in the Scottish seaside town of Carnoustie.
- Fancy A Surprise Holiday? WowTrip Now Operates Out of Edinburgh Airport
- Turkish Airlines Changes Boeing 737 MAX 8 Debut From Birmingham Airport to Edinburgh Airport
- Qatar Airways Expands Doha-Edinburgh Service With the Launch of the Airbus A350
- Edinburgh Airport Launches 'Meet and Greet' Parking Service
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- Celebrities Flock to Edinburgh as the International Film Festival Begins