Introduction to Kilimanjaro International Airport
Kilimanjaro International Airport, covering close to 110sq.km was officially inaugurated in December 1971 and was designated as "The Gateway to Africa's Wildlife Heritage"
The airport became the first international airport to be privatized in Africa in 1998 and is now operated by Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company (KADCO), a company fully owned by The Government of Tanzania.
The airport is strategically situated between two regions of Kilimanjaro and Arusha in Northern Tanzania. Arusha and Kilimanjaro are considered ideal regions for tourism, investment opportunities...
Latest Kilimanjaro International Airport News
KLM NS21 Long-Haul Preliminary operations as of 11APR20
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in the last few days gradually extended schedule listing into summer 2021 season, effective from 28MAR21. Preliminary...
Other Kilimanjaro International Airport News
- flydubai Entebbe / Kilimanjaro routing changes in W19
- Ethiopian Airlines Tanzania service changes from June 2019
- Rwandair NS19 Dubai / Mombasa service changes
- Air Tanzania updates Kilimanjaro – Mwanza schedule in 3Q18
- Air Tanzania resumes Entebbe / Bujumbura service from late-August 2018
- Air Tanzania plans Boeing 787 launch in late-July 2018