Kilimanjaro International Airport, covering close to 110sq.km was officially inaugurated in December 1971 and was designated as "The Gateway to Africa's Wildlife Heritage" The airport became the first international airport to be privatized in Africa in 1998 and is now operated by Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company (KADCO), a company fully owned by The Government of Tanzania. The airport is strategically situated between two regions of Kilimanjaro and Arusha in Northern...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: KLM, Qatar, Ethiopian, Kenya Airways, Condor Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 12
- Number of Direct Destinations: 5
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 years 11 months ago
Air Tanzania today updated operational schedule for Kilimanjaro – Mwanza sector on its website, scheduled to operate from 29JUL18 to...
- Air Tanzania resumes Entebbe / Bujumbura service from late-August 2018
- Air Tanzania plans Boeing 787 launch in late-July 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines W17 service changes as of 25OCT17
- flydubai expands Tanzania service in W17
- Ethiopian adds A350 Tanzania service Jun - Aug 2017
- Rwandair service changes from Jan 2017