Kilimanjaro International Airport, covering close to 110sq.km was officially inaugurated in December 1971 and was designated as "The Gateway to Africa's Wildlife Heritage" The airport became the first international airport to be privatized in Africa in 1998 and is now operated by Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company (KADCO), a company fully owned by The Government of Tanzania. The airport is strategically situated between two regions of Kilimanjaro and Arusha in Northern...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: KLM, Qatar, Ethiopian, Kenya Airways, Condor Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 12
- Number of Direct Destinations: 5
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 years 9 months ago
Ethiopian Airlines this week filed additional update to its planned winter 2017/18 season, including the confirmation of Boeing 787-9 service. The...
- flydubai expands Tanzania service in W17
- Ethiopian adds A350 Tanzania service Jun - Aug 2017
- Rwandair service changes from Jan 2017
- KLM S17 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT16
- Fastjet outlines E190 operations from late-Oct 2016
- Fastjet resumes Kilimanjaro – Nairobi service from Nov 2016