Welcome to KJA! Krasnoyarsk airport is located in Siberia, at the heart of the Russian Federation. Due to its strategic location at the crossroad of Europe and Asia, the airport has a great potential in developing passenger and cargo transfer traffic, connecting the two continents. Сonnected with more than 30 regional and international airlines deserving over 55 destinations among the Russia, Europe and Asia, KJA, the passenger traffic amounted to over 1.8 million pass, and keeps...
Russian carrier Angara Airlines from June 2018 is adding new international service, which sees the airline offering new Krasnoyarsk –...
- Yamal Airlines schedules new domestic routes in W17
- IrAero adds Azerbaijan service from June 2017
- Ural Airlines expands Simferopol network from June 2017
- RusLine Adds New Routes from Ekaterinburg from late-July 2015
- Transaero Expands Russia – Egypt Traffic in S15
- OrenAir Adds New Simferopol Routes from June 2015