Introduction to Krasnoyarsk Yemelyanovo Airport
Welcome to KJA!
Krasnoyarsk airport is located in Siberia, at the heart of the Russian Federation. Due to its strategic location at the crossroad of Europe and Asia, the airport has a great potential in developing passenger and cargo transfer traffic, connecting the two continents.
Ð¡onnected with more than 30 regional and international airlines deserving over 55 destinations among the Russia, Europe and Asia, KJA, the passenger traffic amounted to over 1.8 million pass, and keeps on increasing by around 30% yoy. The cargo terminal has all necessary infrastructure for operating in...
Aeroflor Russian Airlines in the last few weeks removed planned International service from Krasnoyarsk, where it previously filed Krasnoyarsk...
- Pobeda adds Adler/Sochi – Krasnoyarsk service from late-Dec 2019
- Yamal expands Novy Urengoy routes in January 2020
- S7 Airlines Beijing service changes from late-March 2020
- RusLine adds new domestic routes in 4Q19
- Alrosa adds Krasnodar – Krasnoyarsk from Nov 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up