Kazan international airport is leading by rate of growth of regional air transportation. New infrastructure gives opportunity not only to keep but also to enlarge passenger traffic growth. Kazan airport activities are rated high by international professional associations and companies that is confirmed by awards and prizes for the last several years. In 2013 Kazan airport has served 1,847,258 passengers that 24,2% more than in 2012. It joined ACI Europe and was recognized as the...
oneWorld member S7 Airlines in summer 2018 season is expanding regional routes from Novosibirsk , including Kazakhstan. Planned new routes and...
- flydubai W17 planned frequency increases
- Buta Airways preliminary operation from Sep 2017
- Georgian Airways adds Kazan route from June 2017
- AtlasGlobal adds Antalya - Russia routes in S17
- Nordavia expands St. Petersburg network in S17
- airBaltic adds Kazan service from April 2017