Kazan international airport is leading by rate of growth of regional air transportation. New infrastructure gives opportunity not only to keep but also to enlarge passenger traffic growth. Kazan airport activities are rated high by international professional associations and companies that is confirmed by awards and prizes for the last several years.
In 2013 Kazan airport has served 1,847,258 passengers that 24,2% more than in 2012. It joined ACI Europe and was recognized as the “Best Airport of Russia” according to the rating of Aviaport agency. Also in 2013 Kazan international...
Russian carrier RusLine in the first quarter of 2020 is adding various domestic sectors, on board CRJ200 aircraft. Planned operation as follows....
- Red Wings adds Istanbul service from Nov 2019
- Yakutia W19 Domestic network additions
- Yakutia adds new domestic routes from late-Oct 2019
- Route rundown: DOH-GBE, BUD-KZN, PTP-CRL
- Wizz Air adds new routes from Budapest in late-Oct 2019
- Pobeda expands Turkey network in S19