Kazan international airport is leading by rate of growth of regional air transportation. New infrastructure gives opportunity not only to keep but also to enlarge passenger traffic growth. Kazan airport activities are rated high by international professional associations and companies that is confirmed by awards and prizes for the last several years.
In 2013 Kazan airport has served 1,847,258 passengers that 24,2% more than in 2012. It joined ACI Europe and was recognized as the “Best Airport...
Russian carrier Yakutia in winter 2019/20 season plans to offer 2 new domestic routes, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned new routes and...
- Route rundown: DOH-GBE, BUD-KZN, PTP-CRL
- Wizz Air adds new routes from Budapest in late-Oct 2019
- Pobeda expands Turkey network in S19
- Nordwind schedules new Central Asia service in 2Q19
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- CSA Czech moves selected Russian service to Smartwings from Feb 2019