LAX, the fourth-busiest airport in the world and second busiest in the United States, was named a top-10 U.S. airport by SKYTRAX. LAX served more than 87.5 million passengers in 2018 and offers an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 109 cities in the U.S. and 1,281 weekly nonstop flights to 93 markets in 47 countries on 69 commercial airlines. LAX ranks 10th in the world in air cargo tonnage processed, with more than 2.4 million tons of air cargo. LAX handled 707,883 operations (landings and takeoffs) in 2018.
LAX was honored as having the “Best Overall Customer Service Program” by...
The conference promises to unite a selection of the biggest airline CEOs and decision-makers from across the Americas.
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- Philippine Airlines pushes US expansion strategy
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Virgin Atlantic 2020 A350 operation revision as of 22FEB20
- American Airlines schedules additional 777/787 domestic flights in April 2020
- Korean Air March 2020 US aircraft changes as of 21FEB20