Introduction to LAX - Los Angeles World Airports
LAX, the sixth-busiest airport in the world serving nearly 66 million guests in 2022, is owned and operated by Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA), a proprietary, revenue-generating department of the City of Los Angeles that also governs Van Nuys Airport (VNY). As the international gateway to the Southern California region, LAX and its partners are dedicated to meeting global airport standards for customer satisfaction, safety, regional economic leadership, organizational performance and sustainability. In 2022, LAX offered an average of 1300 daily nonstop flights to 114...
The U.S. Transportation Department is allowing Chinese carriers to operate 35 roundtrips per week, up from 24 previously.
- All Eight LAX Terminals Now Connected Unimpeded Post-Security
- Aeromexico Schedules First Batch Of U.S. Additions
- Viva Aerobus Adds More Mexico-U.S. Routes
- Canada’s Porter Airlines Launching E195-E2 Service To Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Starlux Firms San Francisco Plans And Eyes Seattle
- Norse Atlantic Airways To Launch Paris-Los Angeles Route