Introduction to LAX - Los Angeles World Airports
LAX, the fourth-busiest airport in the world and second busiest in the United States, was named a top-10 U.S. airport by SKYTRAX. LAX served more than 87.5 million passengers in 2018 and offers an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 109 cities in the U.S. and 1,281 weekly nonstop flights to 93 markets in 47 countries on 69 commercial airlines. LAX ranks 10th in the world in air cargo tonnage processed, with more than 2.4 million tons of air cargo. LAX handled 707,883 operations (landings and takeoffs) in 2018.
LAX was honored as having the “Best Overall Customer Service Program” by...
Two new long-haul routes from Stockholm Arlanda are among the latest network additions as Finland’s flag-carrier responds to 'increased travel...
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Avianca to launch five new US routes
- Iberia plans to codeshare with Alaska Airlines on 78 routes
- American Airlines takes less dogmatic view of hubs
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations
- Qantas targets international restart in December