Introduction to LAX - Los Angeles World Airports
LAX, the fourth-busiest airport in the world and second busiest in the United States, was named a top-10 U.S. airport by SKYTRAX. LAX served more than 87.5 million passengers in 2018 and offers an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 109 cities in the U.S. and 1,281 weekly nonstop flights to 93 markets in 47 countries on 69 commercial airlines. LAX ranks 10th in the world in air cargo tonnage processed, with more than 2.4 million tons of air cargo. LAX handled 707,883 operations (landings and takeoffs) in 2018.
LAX was honored as having the “Best Overall Customer Service Program” by...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Spirit To Make Utah Debut
- US Retaliates Against China, Cancels 44 Flights Operated By Chinese Airlines
- Qantas Dials Back March Quarter Capacity Plans, Citing Omicron
- American, Aer Lingus Unveil Codeshare Plans
- SriLankan Reinstates American Airlines Codeshare
- Spirit Airlines Adds Memphis To Network