Introduction to LAX - Los Angeles World Airports
LAX, the fourth-busiest airport in the world and second busiest in the United States, was named a top-10 U.S. airport by SKYTRAX. LAX served more than 87.5 million passengers in 2018 and offers an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 109 cities in the U.S. and 1,281 weekly nonstop flights to 93 markets in 47 countries on 69 commercial airlines. LAX ranks 10th in the world in air cargo tonnage processed, with more than 2.4 million tons of air cargo. LAX handled 707,883 operations (landings and takeoffs) in 2018.
LAX was honored as having the “Best Overall Customer Service Program” by...
Restructured airline will drop long-haul routes.
- More international routes return to United’s network
- Volaris to restore 70% of capacity in August
- Virgin Atlantic restarts service with LHR-HKG route
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Alaska Airlines ramps up LAX routes
- Analysis: British Airways’ Boeing 747 retirement
Latest Updates from LAX - Los Angeles World Airports
1 month 11 days ago