Introduction to LAX - Los Angeles World Airports
LAX, the fifth-busiest airport in the world in 2021 with 48 million passengers, is in the midst of a $15-billion capital improvement program that will touch on all nine passenger terminals and build new facilities, including an Automated People Mover (APM) train, Consolidated Rent-A-Car (ConRAC) facility and the West Gates at Tom Bradley International Terminal.
In 2019, LAX served nearly 88.1 million passengers and offered an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 113 destinations in the U.S. and 1,200 weekly nonstop flights to 91 markets in 46 countries on 72 commercial airlines.
The US carrier has also announced a new route to Nice alongside details of the Auckland flights.
- United, Emirates Seek Approval For Codeshare Plans
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- American Airlines Sees Strong International Market In Summer 2023
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Breeze Adds Longest Flight As Part Of Network Changes
- Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways To Codeshare