LAX, the fourth-busiest airport in the world and second busiest in the United States, was named a top-10 U.S. airport by SKYTRAX. LAX served more than 87.5 million passengers in 2018 and offers an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 109 cities in the U.S. and 1,281 weekly nonstop flights to 93 markets in 47 countries on 69 commercial airlines. LAX ranks 10th in the world in air cargo tonnage processed, with more than 2.4 million tons of air cargo. LAX handled 707,883 operations (landings and...
Air China on Tuesday (16JUL19) filed additional service changes for Beijing Capital – Los Angeles service, during winter 2019/20 season....
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- Air China W19 Long-Haul changes as of 12JUL19
- KLM S20 Los Angeles aircraft changes as of 10JUL19
- Frontier Airlines expands Las Vegas network in 2H19
- China Southern NW19 Guangzhou long-haul changes as of 03JUL19
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2019 network update