LAX, the fourth-busiest airport in the world and second busiest in the United States, was named a top-10 U.S. airport by SKYTRAX. LAX served more than 87.5 million passengers in 2018 and offers an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 109 cities in the U.S. and 1,281 weekly nonstop flights to 93 markets in 47 countries on 69 commercial airlines. LAX ranks 10th in the world in air cargo tonnage processed, with more than 2.4 million tons of air cargo. LAX handled 707,883 operations (landings and...
This week: Qatar Airways is to resume service to Osaka; IndiGo to open second route to China; and SAS shifts Los Angeles from Stockholm to Copenhagen.
- Turkish Airlines boosts Los Angeles service from July 2020
- EVA Air schedules extra Los Angeles service in early-Jan 2020
- Qantas schedules one-time Boeing 747 Sydney – Los Angeles service in Oct 2019
- United NW19 International service changes as of 13SEP19
- American schedules additional US domestic routes in W19
- China Southern NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 11SEP19