LAX, the fourth-busiest airport in the world and second busiest in the United States, was named a top-10 U.S. airport by SKYTRAX. LAX served more than 87.5 million passengers in 2018 and offers an average of 700 daily nonstop flights to 109 cities in the U.S. and 1,281 weekly nonstop flights to 93 markets in 47 countries on 69 commercial airlines. LAX ranks 10th in the world in air cargo tonnage processed, with more than 2.4 million tons of air cargo. LAX handled 707,883 operations (landings and takeoffs) in 2018.
LAX was honored as having the “Best Overall Customer Service Program” by...
AerLingus in recent weeks filed North American service changes for summer 2020 season, including flight number adjustment to US West Coast....
- Austrian S20 US service changes; new service to Boston
- Iberia resumes Washington service from May 2020
- Korean Air S20 US service changes as of 08NOV19
- Air New Zealand Nov 2020 North America service changes
- Hong Kong Airlines to suspend Los Angeles route
- American adds 3-class A321 Los Angeles – Miami service in Holidays 2019