LAX is the fourth busiest passenger airport in the world, second in the United States, and was named Skytrax’ 2017 Top 10 Most Improved Airports. LAX served more than 80.9 million passengers in 2016 an increase of almost 8 percent from 2015. As of March 2017, LAX offers 692 daily nonstop flights to 91 U.S. cities and 1,220 weekly nonstop flights to 78 international destinations in 41 countries on 66 commercial air carriers. LAX handled 697,138 aircraft operations (landings and takeoffs) in 2016.
AeroMexico this month expands codeshare partnership with Delta, where AM-coded flight numbers being placed on additional routes via Los Angeles ....
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- LATAM Chile Los Angeles NW19 frequency variations
- American Airlines Los Angeles – Santa Rosa W19 service changes
- British Airways W19 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 10MAY19
- Air China S19 Long-Haul changes as of 10MAY19
- Fiji Airways outlines A350 operation from 1Q20