Introduction to City of Derry Airport
With a core catchment of c500K people, City of Derry Airport provides a vital air access link for the local community and performs a pivotal role in the economics of the region.
City of Derry Airport serves as the main gateway to the entire North West of Ireland situated a short drive from the World Heritage Site, the Giant’s Causeway and the border of Donegal, an area of renowned outstanding natural beauty al ong the coast.
Securing air service to a hub is a key target for City of Derry (LDY) as the Northern Irish airport seeks to rebuild connectivity in the wake of...
- Loganair discontinues 2 routes in Jan 2020
- Loganair Derry – London service changes from late-Oct 2019
- Loganair expands Derry network from late-Feb 2019
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- Loganair adds Glasgow – Derry route from late-Oct 2018
- More air services crucial for the ‘undiscovered part of Ireland’