Introduction to City of Derry Airport
With a core catchment of c500K people, City of Derry Airport provides a vital air access link for the local community and performs a pivotal role in the economics of the region.
City of Derry Airport serves as the main gateway to the entire North West of Ireland situated a short drive from the World Heritage Site, the Giant’s Causeway and the border of Donegal, an area of renowned outstanding natural beauty al ong the coast.
The ULCC will resume UK domestic service in December after a hiatus of almost a year.
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Ryanair blames air passenger duty for Northern Ireland withdrawal
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Caribbean Airlines, SkyUp and more
- City of Derry targets hub connectivity
- Loganair discontinues 2 routes in Jan 2020
- Loganair Derry – London service changes from late-Oct 2019