Introduction to Heathrow Airport
Heathrow helps more people go to and from more places than any other airport in Europe. We work with over 80 airlines, serving more than 80 million passengers each year to 196 destinations. Two-thirds of the UK’s long-haul destinations are accessed via Heathrow.
Whether your airline is looking to grow at Heathrow, enter the airport for the first time or realise the value of runway slots, Heathrow can offer advice and support. Talk to us to find out how Heathrow can strengthen your business.
American 'more optimistic' compared to previous schedule plans.
- BA plans long-haul route resumptions
- Middle East and Africa market update
- Lufthansa Group airlines to restart eight UK and Ireland routes in June
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e May 17)