Introduction to Heathrow Airport
Heathrow helps more people go to and from more places than any other airport in Europe. We work with over 80 airlines, serving more than 80 million passengers each year to 196 destinations. Two-thirds of the UK’s long-haul destinations are accessed via Heathrow.
Whether your airline is looking to grow at Heathrow, enter the airport for the first time or realise the value of runway slots, Heathrow can offer advice and support. Talk to us to find out how Heathrow can strengthen your business.
The launch of flights between London and Sao Paulo will not take place in the summer of 2024 as previously planned.
- Abu Dhabi Returns To British Airways’ Network, Terminal A Opening Nears
- China Southern Expands London Service
- British Airways Doubles Down On London-San Diego Route
- Heathrow Faces Reduced Charges After CMA Provisional Ruling
- LATAM To Restore Peru-UK Connectivity
- Emirates Plans Record Heathrow Schedule