Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) is one of the UK's longest established operational Airports having been officially opened on 1st July 1933. LJLA is one of the UK's top 10 busiest airports and handled over 4.5 million passengers in 2012. Passenger numbers have increased ten-fold since the mid-1990's, with the Airport moving from 20th to 10th busiest airport in the UK with flights to approximately 60 destinations in the UK and across Europe.
easyJet last week announced new service launch from the UK for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes as follows. Belfast International...
- Widerøe adds Liverpool service from Aug 2018
- Blue Air adds Liverpool – Malaga route in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Blue Air adds seasonal Liverpool – Palma Mallorca in S18
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- Primera Air Nordic schedules 1 Akureyri – Liverpool flight in Dec 2017