Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) is one of the UK's longest established operational Airports having been officially opened on 1st July 1933. LJLA is one of the UK's busiest airports and handled over 5 million passengers in 2018. Passenger numbers have increased ten-fold since the mid-1990's, with the Airport flying to over 70 destinations in the UK and across Europe.
Laudamotion yesterday (20MAR19) announced network expansion at Vienna , at the launch of winter 2019/20 season. Planned new routes include the...
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Blue Air downsizes Liverpool service in S19
- Blue Islands adds Liverpool seasonal service in S19
- Wizz Air expands Varna network from July 2019
- Widerøe W18 Liverpool aircraft changes
- Ryanair W18 network additions