Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) is one of the UK's longest established operational Airports having been officially opened on 1st July 1933. LJLA is one of the UK's top 10 busiest airports and handled over 4.5 million passengers in 2012. Passenger numbers have increased ten-fold since the mid-1990's, with the Airport moving from 20th to 10th busiest airport in the UK with flights to approximately 60 destinations in the UK and across Europe.
Widerøe in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Bergen – Liverpool route, currently served by Embraer E190-E2...
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air adds new Romanian links from Liverpool in W18
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Widerøe adds Liverpool service from Aug 2018
- Blue Air adds Liverpool – Malaga route in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18