Introduction to Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) is one of the UK's longest established operational Airports having been officially opened on 1st July 1933.
LJLA is one of the UK's busiest airports and handled over 5 million passengers in 2018. Passenger numbers have increased ten-fold since the mid-1990's, with the Airport flying to over 70 destinations in the UK and across Europe.
The LCC is growing its offerings from Northern Ireland.
- Lufthansa Route To Boost Liverpool’s Recovery
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes
- PLAY Plans Two More European Routes
- Lufthansa Adds Long-Haul Routes From Frankfurt and Munich
- Ryanair to reopen Cork base, operate 20 routes this summer
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network