Introduction to Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) is one of the UK's longest established operational Airports having been officially opened on 1st July 1933.
LJLA is one of the UK's busiest airports and handled over 5 million passengers in 2018. Passenger numbers have increased ten-fold since the mid-1990's, with the Airport flying to over 70 destinations in the UK and across Europe.
Eight UK airports will receive new easyJet routes during the summer of 2024 season.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 3, 2023)
- Jet2 Plans Four-Aircraft Base At Liverpool Airport
- Interview: Belfast City CEO Eyes Traffic Growth, International Routes
- EasyJet Commences Belfast-Liverpool Flights
- Lufthansa Route To Boost Liverpool’s Recovery
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes