Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Avianca in Northern winter 2018/19 season is expanding service to the US from Bogota, as the airline schedules additional daily flight to Miami...
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Miami launch in June 2019
- Air Italy W18 Long-Haul changes as of 03SEP18
- American W18 Caibbean / Mexico / Canada service changes as of 26AUG18
- Flair Airlines outlines US network in 4Q18
- Sun Country adds Nashville network from Nov 2018
- American extends 737 MAX 8 network in Nov 2018