Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Icelandic carrier WOW air in April 2018 is ending Reykjavik Keflavik – Miami route, currently served up to 3 times a week. Based on...
- Finnair expands American codeshare network in 4Q18
- American adds 737 MAX 8 Barbados service from May 2018
- GOL resumes US service from Nov 2018 with 737 MAX 8
- bahamasair files San Salvador – Miami schedule in W18
- bahamasair files preliminary Bimini – Miami schedule Apr - Sep 2018
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 03JAN18