Introduction to Miami International Airport (MIA)
Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida.
MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami, MIA's terminal facilities have been expanded to more than seven million square feet featuring the new North and South Terminals.
The airline is extending a Caribbean network it operates between French territories and Miami.
- TAP To Grow Summer Offering From Portugal
- American Suspends Miami-Tel Aviv, Halts Service To Three US Cities
- TAP To Increase Transatlantic Frequencies In Summer 2023
- Air Serbia Eyes Miami, Toronto And Shanghai
- Delta Air Lines To Restart Miami-Havana Route
- American Airlines To Connect British Virgin Islands With US