Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Delta Airlines in October 2018 is ending Orlando – Miami service, currently served once a day with Airbus A320 aircraft. Last flight for...
- bahamasair moves planned San Salvador – Miami launch to Oct 2018
- American Airlines expands Caribbean network from Dec 2018
- British Airways W18 Miami service changes as of 09MAY18
- Avianca August 2018 Bogota – Miami aircraft changes
- SAS increases Copenhagen – Miami service from Dec 2018
- American Airlines adds Miami – Pereira from Dec 2018