Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Corsair in summer 2019 season is resuming Paris Orly – Miami route, already available for reservation, and advertised on the...
- vivaAir adds Santa Marta – Miami service from Dec 2018
- Royal Air Maroc opens Miami reservations for April 2019 launch
- American schedules additional international routes in S19
- Avianca increases Bogota – US service in NW18
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Miami launch in June 2019
- Air Italy W18 Long-Haul changes as of 03SEP18