Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Avianca Brasil in recent inventory update filed changes to its Chile and US service as the airline scheduled last flight to Miami, New York JFK...
- Air Italy S19 Miami frequency variations
- TAP Air Portugal expands A330-900neo North America service in S19
- American S19 Long-haul changes as of 04JAN19
- LATAM Brasil ends Rio de Janeiro – US service in March 2019
- AerLingus S19 Miami frequency changes
- American delays Miami – Cordoba launch to June 2019