Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
American Airlines during the weekend of 17MAR19’s schedule update filed additional changes to its planned winter 2019/20 operation, for...
- American expands 737 MAX 8 Los Angeles / Miami network in May 2019
- American adds 737 MAX 8 Miami – Seattle service from June 2019
- Avianca Brasil ends US and Chile service in late-March 2019
- Air Italy S19 Miami frequency variations
- TAP Air Portugal expands A330-900neo North America service in S19
- American S19 Long-haul changes as of 04JAN19