Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Haitian carrier Sunrise Airways in the 4 th quarter of 2017 introduced Boeing 737-800 aircraft to its operation, enabling the airline to...
- Lufthansa W18 Long-Haul changes as of 15NOV17
- TUI Belgium S18 Florida service changes
- Investment firm to revive World Airways as long-haul carrier
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul changes as of 10NOV17
- American schedules 737 MAX 8 International debut in 1Q18
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 11OCT17