Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
American Airlines during the week of 15JUL18’s schedule update opened reservation for expanded domestic service from Miami in winter...
- American schedules additional domestic routes from Dec 2018
- Air Canada rouge W18 Sun Destinations service adjustment as of 18JUN18
- Correction: American adds Miami – Greenville service from Dec 2018
- American Airlines 4Q18 Domestic network additions
- El Al W18 Service changes as of 25MAY18
- Delta ends Orlando – Miami service in Oct 2018