Monastir Habib Bourguiba international airport is located few kilometers to the southern-west of Monastir city, one of the best and much attractive touristic destinations in Tunisia. Set along a picturesque superb coastline, Monastir enjoys a panoramic blue sea and uninterrupted long golden sandy beaches; Its fishing port and pretty marina as well as its unspoiled historical ‘’Ribat” altogether make it a lively, yet a calm and charming destination. TAV started operating Monastir Habib Bourguiba...
Eurowings later this month plans to offer new route between Hannover and Tunisia, where the airline planned nonstop Hannover – Monastir...
- Eurowings adds new Tunisia service from Hamburg in 2Q19
- Tunisair S19 new scheduled charter routes
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Moscow Vnukovo charters from June 2018
- Nouvelair Tunisie Monastir – Berlin service changes from May 2018
- Nouvelair Tunisie expands Monastir – Europe links in S18
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Scandinavia flight in S18