Introduction to Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport
Monastir Habib Bourguiba international airport is located few kilometers to the southern-west of Monastir city, one of the best and much attractive touristic destinations in Tunisia. Set along a picturesque superb coastline, Monastir enjoys a panoramic blue sea and uninterrupted long golden sandy beaches; Its fishing port and pretty marina as well as its unspoiled historical ‘’Ribat” altogether make it a lively, yet a calm and charming destination. TAV started operating Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport at the beginning of 2008 and will keep operating it until May 2047.
Brindisi and Zurich are new destinations joining the carrier’s network in summer 2023.
- Route Analysis: Lisbon-Agadir
- Air France to fly 65% of pre-COVID capacity this summer
- Nouvelair seeks to fill UK-Tunisia capacity gap
- Air France unveils summer schedule
- TAP to add European and North African routes