Introduction to Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport
Monastir Habib Bourguiba international airport is located few kilometers to the southern-west of Monastir city, one of the best and much attractive touristic destinations in Tunisia. Set along a picturesque superb coastline, Monastir enjoys a panoramic blue sea and uninterrupted long golden sandy beaches; Its fishing port and pretty marina as well as its unspoiled historical ‘’Ribat” altogether make it a lively, yet a calm and charming destination. TAV started operating Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport at the beginning of 2008 and will keep operating it until May 2047.
The Portuguese airline plans to offer six new routes during the summer 2021 season.
- Eurowings schedules Hannover – Monastir mid-May 2019 launch
- Eurowings adds new Tunisia service from Hamburg in 2Q19
- Tunisair S19 new scheduled charter routes
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Moscow Vnukovo charters from June 2018
- Nouvelair Tunisie Monastir – Berlin service changes from May 2018
- Nouvelair Tunisie expands Monastir – Europe links in S18